Santa Praiser seemed to have a great nightlife of its own, reminding Mya of her own city. Eventually, she got there, a few minutes past 11, but mostly on time as she eyed the plain black sign with white lettering.

The place definitely didn't look special, not compared to the other bars. It looked a little old and it didn't stand out on this street at all. Mya raised her eyebrow. If the sign didn't say Jewel Club and if it wasn't the only Jewel Club ever, then she surely would've left already.

Mya grew butterflies in her stomach. They were getting more vicious by the moment as she shut her car off and realized that she had to actually walk into the place. She didn't know what car J.T. drove so there was no telling if the woman was here yet.

Get a grip. You're just sitting for drinks.

But you haven't done this in so long.

Mya frowned when a specific memory flashed in her head. It was the first time Tristan took her out on a date. And for some reason, this moment felt much the same. Sitting in her car, scared shitless and second-guessing the entire thing.

A loud motor could be heard from a short distance, which made Mya turn in her seat to look at where the sound was coming from.

She saw someone with a black helmet, on a jet black motorcycle. They parked in a space reserved just for a motorcycle, their entire outfit matching their bike.

Black boots, leather jacket, jeans that were distressed lightly accompanied by a silver chain hanging from their belt loops.

The person took off their helmet slowly and Mya almost gasped when she realized it was J.T.

J.T. flipped her short black hair out of her face, placing her helmet on a handle, taking off her moto gloves, and shoving them in her jacket pocket. She unzipped the jacket and adjusted it on her shoulders, slowly getting off of her bike. She grabbed the keys, sliding it into her jean pocket.

She drives a motorcycle?

Wow, that's ... hot.

The bike looked extremely expensive and clean. Mya didn't expect anything less. She was sure J.T. took excellent care of her motor vehicles being a mechanic herself.

J.T. didn't spare a glance in any direction. She just walked up to the front door and disappeared behind it. Mya didn't have much of a choice now. She had to go inside. She couldn't keep J.T. waiting for long and she didn't want the woman to think she had been stood up.

She quietly got out of her car, shutting the door and locking it. She clutched her purse for a moment, staring at the door J.T. went through.

"There's nothing to be scared of," Mya said out loud to herself. She put her car keys in her purse and walked up to the large door, opening it and starting her night.

The place looked nothing like it did on the outside. It was a hazy atmosphere at best, but it was huge. She instantly spotted the large stages where the strippers would dance and perform. There were black lounge chairs and round tables where several men and few women accompanied the area, which made Mya question if there were going to be strippers tonight.

The bar was somewhat empty, at least to her standard. There she saw J.T. sitting down, slightly hunched over on her elbows, talking to the male bartender behind the bar. Her heart began to stop in her chest as she got closer and closer.

J.T. eventually sensed a presence, slowly looking over and resting her dark brown eyes on Mya. The darker woman's lips curled into a grin and it made Mya's stomach flip. J.T.'s eyes quickly scanned what Mya was wearing as she extended her hand out to help Mya sit on the barstool.