The two is happy in what they know in no time lisa came back with her cat hoodie, jisoo buy her a set of it in many colors, soon jisoo will buy her cat coz lisa is so obsessed about cats.

they are now ready, lisa hold jisoos hand lead her to sit in  front of cart handling the rope in the horse, then she hold Jennie's cloth to lead her sit in the back without a word, of course jennie obliged,

" Such a gentlewoman"jennie whisper and smiling she say her thanks and earn a nod from lisa. Then suelgi wait for her turn but.

"You, me, walk" lisa plainly said, that makes suelgi little sad but its ok.

" Were are heavy, they are small, the horse might be having a hard time to pull" lisa plainly told her which suelgi now understand, its not because she dont like suelgi but she consider things, she gives lisa a bear smile.

" Lets go" lisa lead the way , shes holding the rope too, jisoo and her talk yesterday where to bring the guest. They decided to bring them to the farm first let them experience to harvesting in farm, its located is in the other side not where seulgi land the plane coz it's empty.

" Lets stop here baby" jisoo said and lisa stop the cart she help jisoo to get down so as jennie. Jisoo give suelgi and jennie a basket and hat.

" This area were we plant napa cabbage etc, with leafy vegetable, that area near in plane were lisa plant potatoes carrots and sweet potatoes because of the soil is different there than here." Jisoo explain like tour guide.

They walk little to let them observe. Then lisa start to pulling grass thats not good to the plants, she's fast worker. They mimick lisas doing too, jennie is having a hard time pulling, lisa saw it.

" You holding it wrong," lisa start to show her how to hold the grass so you can pull it with ease. Jennie gave her a smile that lisa blush and walk away.

Seulgi and jisoo having there moments with jisoo teach her also and share stories about the place, lisa saw it and stand near them and hold jisoo and drag her a little coz suelgi is near, she's a jealous baby, which suelgi smile in lisas gesture.

jisoo and lisa teach them the proper way to harvest. And the two observe and listen properly.

" Harvesting is not just pulling the goods, in any vegetables and fruit they have different way, because if it not proper the roots or the quality of the goods will be ruined" jisoo demonstrate how to hold and pull, she explained some needs harvesting tools too, jennie do it and shes quite good. Lisa give her compliment.

" Good thats it" lisa compliment her then there's jennie already in cloud nine. Giving lisa gummy smile then lisa looked away.

 Giving lisa gummy smile then lisa looked away