"No I am not interested. Watch it by yourself." Yibo said coldly.

"Please!!" Zhan pleaded with his cute puppy eyes.

"Okay!! But I have one condition." Yibo said.

"And what is it?" Zhan asked out of curiosity.

"You have to watch movie which I will tell you? Okay?" Yibo asked.

"Okay"  Zhan said.

After dinner they went to living room. Yibo played a horror movie. Zhan screamed.

"You idiot!! Why you played a horror movie?" Zhan shouted at Yibo.

"Well!! You have said that you'll watch the movie whichever I'll tell you. Didn't you?" Yibo asked with a evil smile.

"Yes!! I have said it. But not a horror one." Zhan said nervously.

"Why? Little baby got scared?"  Yibo asked mockingly.

"N-No who said I-I got scared? I-I am not s-scared!!"  Zhan stuttered.

"Okay then watch it silently. And enjoy the movie."  Yibo said sarcastically.

After sometime, when ghost appear on the screen Zhan screamed at the top of his lungs. Yibo covered his innocent ears with his hands before they bleed because of Zhan's scream.

"What?" Yibo asked irritadely.

"G-Ghost" Zhan got scared.

"Hey relax!! There is no ghost ok." Yibo assured Zhan.

After 2 minutes, when Zhan again concentrated on movie...

"Zhan what is standing behind you?" Yibo said scaring Zhan.

Zhan screamed, he jumped from his seat and hugged Yibo. Yibo froze for some moments but Zhan kept screaming. Then Yibo calmed down. He patted Zhan's back and tell him that he was kidding. Nothing was at his back. Zhan punched him with his little fist on his chest which Yibo felt like someone is giving him massage.

"So you wanna complete the movie or you get scared enough for today?" Yibo asked teasingly.

"N-No I'll c-complete it." Zhan stuttered.

They both watched the movie with Zhan holding Yibo tightly and from time to time whenever something scary appeared on screen, Zhan screamed and pressed Yibo's arm tightly.

After the movie Yibo went to his room. He went to his bed. He was  turning from one position to another when he saw his door half opened and a figure standing near his door. Yibo sat on his bed.

"Who's that?" Yibo asked and switched on the lights.

Zhan was standing there.

"You!! What are you doing here? Go and sleep." Yibo said.

"No, I can't.  It seems like there is someone in my room. I'll not go there." Zhan said and pouted.

"And who asked you to watch horror movie in night?" Yibo asked scolded.

"YOU" Zhan shouted bit suddenly kept quiet and started looking down with the fear if Yibo throwed him out of his room then how would he sleep alone.

"And who asked you to become so daring? Couldn't you accept that you were scared?" Yibo asked.

"No!! Why would I?" Zhan said innocently.

"Now what?" Yibo asked.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Zhan asked.

Yibo gulped on Zhan's statement.

'Control your thoughts Yibo. He is just asking to sleep beside you. Okay.' Yibo thought to himself.

"No" Yibo coldly answered.

"Please please please!!"  Zhan pleaded.

"Ok but sleep on bed not on top of me. If I saw you near me than I will throw you outof my room. Get that?" Yibo warned.

"Okay" Zhan said and jumped on bed.

In States :–

Ha Peng was sitting in a bar. Suddenly his phone started ringing. He took out phone from his pocket and received it.

"Yes!!"

"Okay"

"Keep an eye on them and keep reporting me their every moves. They shouldn't escape."

"Yeahh I am coming"  Ha Peng said and cut the call and put it back in his pocket.

"Just wait Zhan I am coming. You can't escape now."  Ha Peng said to himself and smirked darkly.

To be continue....

Hey readers!! Here I am again. Thanks for giving me your opinions. I'll update this story first. Thank you for reading it.

Back to the chapter, how was it? I wonder what Ha Peng found?

If any word or sentence you found weird than do let me know.

Feel free to vote and comments. I would be very happy.

Pardon for my grammatical mistakes and typo.

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe   #yizhanforever