the party 2

Davids pov

" This is a nice party huh" Larry says. "Yeah but i'm surprised that the cops aren't here with all the noise.'' I say. "How are you guys enjoying the party?" issa asks. "It's nice," I say. "Good hey you guys wanna play beer pong" isaac asks. "Yeah sure!" larry says in excitement. "I'll play too" i say. "Hell yeah you guys are gonna play beer pong count me in!" rudy says. "Hahahaha aren't you drunk enough?" i say. " nope i need more beer." rudy say. We go to the table. Me and larry go get beers while rudy and issac set up the cups. We fill up the cups to half way. "Ok you ready, who want to go first?" isac says. " how about you david" larry says. "Ok ill go" i say. "Ill go too" rudy says. "Ok here are the ping pongs" issac says. " you could go first" rudy says. I throw and i miss. Rudy takes his turn and he gets his ping pong into a cup. "Oh no ive never drank beer before." i say. " come on dude you could do it" larry says. I drink it. "So hows it taste" rudy asks. "It taste weird" i sa. we continue the game.i make a couple of good shots. Until i lose the game. "How you fellin dave?" larry asks after 6 games. "I feel drunk anyways im gonna go home ok larry." i say. "Oh you are, want a ride?" rudy asks "wait you have a car" i ask. "Well no but my brother does he could give you a ride home." rudy says. "Yeah sure" i say. I really dont feel like walking. Rudy asks his brother and he says yes. I get into his car and tell him my address and starts driving. "So is it your first time drinking?" erick asks. (rudys brother) "yeah iv'e never drink. I smoke but dont drink." i say in a sleepy voice. A couple of minutes pass and we get to my house. I get out of the car and thank him. I open the door and see my parents in the living room. "David!" my mom says, And she hugs me. "Where the hell were you!" my dad yells. " why does it matter to you" i say trying not to fall. "Wait are you drunk boy?" my dad asks. " why you got a problem with that" i say. "Oh my god your drunk, see this is cause of you!" my mom says. "What do you mean because of me" my dad says. I go upstairs and go to my room and fall asleep.