The arguement

Jessica's pov

I wait at the front of the school. I see everyone and wave. "Hey so we ready to go?" i ask. "Yeah cmon" larry says. So we all walk to my house. "You worried" david asks. "Kinda" i say nervously. "Don't be, we won't let them attack you ok." rebbeca says. " yeah and if they do well attack them back." Larry says. " thanks everyone i'm glad to have you guys." I say with a smile. "Well here we are." i say then open the door. Its silent when i open the door and everybody stares at us. I see tiana ( that's the sister) and i already know that she's mad. " carry on everyone" Larry says. I smile and walk towards the basement but my sister stops me. " why the hell are you here." tiana says angrily. " i need clothes" i say not making eye contact. Right before she was about to say something larry drops a glass. "Oops" Larry says sarcastically with an evil grin. That's his sign to hurry up. So i get my clothes and hurry back. When i come back i see tiana arguing with larry. Before I go up to Larry my parents stop me. "Why are you here?" my mom asks. "I needed clothes." i say, all of a sudden i get a slap on the face by mother. "I thought we told you not to come here, you're a disgrace to this family" she says angrily. I start to tear up. Larry sees her slap me and goes crazy. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!" larry yells. " larry its ok" i say " no its not fucking ok! How dare you treat her like that!" Larry yells. " we could treat her however we want." my dad says. "But why do you treat her like this?! All because she likes women, that's no reason to treat her like trash!" Larry yells. David tries to calm down larry. "Listen here we were fine until she came out!" my dad yells. Usually I'm used to them telling me this. But that one hurt the most. I start to cry. Larry gets pissed. Larry was about to punch him but David stopped him. David takes Larry outside. Before i leave i say "if i commit suicide its cause i couldnt live this life with you." out loud and leave. Rebbeca holds me and I cry. Larry calms down and hugs me. I don't need them cause i have my friends and that's all i need.