Where did he go, then...? 2/??

Start from the beginning

I was too caught up with thinking about how I would get a ride in a day, that I didn't notice I was gonna crash into another car, I then noticed and hit the breaks, the car stopping. I was breathing hesitantly. What the FUCK, Tucker?! You NEARLY KILLED yourself in that ride! I thought, as I took a deep breath, and went outside my car, only to see that the other person also walked out of their car.

"Hey, sir. That was HIGHLY dangerous of you!" The person said, they sounded familiar. "S-sorry, there. I was rushing to the airport and I didn't notice.." I apologized. The person was silent. "Uh, hello?" I asked. "Tucker, what the actual fuck?" The person said.

Wait.. This person sounds like..

"Shiloh?(Skeppy)" I spoke. "Tucker, I- Why were you rushing, are you ok? You aren't like this at all.." He asked, concerned. "I.. It's nothin, Shiloh. Im fine." I said, sighing. He seemed suspicious about me. "You sure, man? You seem like your stressing out on something" He pushed further. I huffed. "Shiloh, I swear to GOD. Im OK." I snapped. "Ok, ok, geez, man. I was just concerned." He replied, backing away from me a little bit. Concerned? About me?? .... I guess I could tell him.. I sighed once again. "Shiloh, Im sorry." I apologized again. "Why are you sorry, Tucker?" He asked, confused. "I was just... Thinkin' bout somethin'... Im just..." I stopped. "Bothered about something? Dude, did something happen? Was it about Dream, or your little brother? Or your sisters, or-"

"It's about Wilbur."

He stopped for a moment. "W-what happened to W-wilbur?" He asked, hesitantly. "He's... He'd been... Attacked.. By someone.." I slowly said. He gasped. "Wait why..?!" He spoke, concerned. "I-i dunno, man.. Tubbo said Niki was just visiting Wil, and that she got attacked by someone, and Wil fought the person.. When Niki came back, she found out that Wil was shot by the person." I replied. Shiloh was speechless. "W-wh.. How... When..." He muttered. I sighed and walked up to him, patting his back..

I think he's gonna have another panic attack...

He's breathing became shaky.. I got worried.. "Shiloh.. Shiloh, it's alright.. Just breathe in and breathe out.." I did really know how to comfort someone in times like these, but, I had to at least do something..

|After a while of comforting..|

Skep- Shiloh had finally calmed down, and I was very relieved..

"T-thanks, Tucker.." He smiled a lil.. I smiled a lil as well. "No problem, Shiloh." I replied, letting him go. "I think you should go now, Shiloh, it's pretty late at night, and you need some rest.." I insisted. He nodded. "But what about you?" He asked. "Im gonna be fine." I said, patting him reassuringly on the back. He nodded once again. "Alright, Tucker.. Stay safe." He said, turning around back to his car. "I will, same to you, Skeppy." I said, as I turned back to my car and walked towards it, going back in and driving once again.

As I was driving there I began to think the same question as earlier.. How am I supposed to go on an airplane ride within a day without waiting for three or more days..?

Dammit. I should've thought about this one..

...

Should I just...?

|At the airport|

I was at the airport, to book a flight. I was talking with the cashier then.. Oh my God, this is gonna sound so stupid.... I thought.