Iris' eyebrow slightly twitched, knowing that he was just looking for a replacement for his sparring partner that was out of commission. She looked away from Luck for a second before she began to talk. "W-well, you see, I was planning on-" Before she could finish, she made the grave mistake of returning her gaze to Luck. His hopeful eyes were enough to let her know that she couldn't possibly turn him down. "Actually, maybe you can help me test out this new spell," she said nervously. 'It should be fine,' she thought, trying to reassure herself that nothing would go wrong.

Luck was absolutely thrilled to finally get the chance to fight someone else, someone who he knew was a strong and capable individual. Though this didn't mean that he thought that Magna wasn't strong. In fact, he wasn't even thinking of Magna. All his attention was focused on the mage in front of him. He beamed at the thought of having a fight with someone new.

"Before we start, I need to see what this spell does." Iris looked at her opened grimoire and then back at Luck. "Just try and dodge it or something."

Iris stuck her right hand out with her left holding her grimoire, casting the nature-based spell. For a brief moment, she felt all the life around her. She had become aware of every living thing surrounding her. As quickly as she felt this strange sensation, it vanished. 'What the hell was that?' She faltered, wondering if she should continue to cast the spell. Luck's attempt at taunting was all that she needed to proceed.

As she poured more magic into the spell, the plants that were around them seemed to grow the slightest bit. Vines had begun to appear from the ground, waiting for Iris to direct them to their target. Though the spell appeared to be working as intended, Iris couldn't help but feel uneasy. Using this spell was making her feel exhausted. She had expected the spell to be different from what she was used to, but what she hadn't been expecting was for it to drain as much mana as it did and for it to be hard to control.

'Here, goes nothing, I guess.' Iris motioned for the attack to hit Luck. In a swift motion, the vines that stuck out from the ground and the wooden branches from the nearby trees moved to hit their target. The vines stuck to each other, creating a swirling shape as they spiraled towards Luck.

Luck was quick to dodge as the attacks came one after another. He laughed childishly, enjoying the thrill of the moment. He continuously broke the wooden branches that relentlessly appeared. He didn't get a single break, jumping around the area from place to place.

Luck looked to be having the time of his life while Iris was struggling to properly hold the spell. 'Why is it so difficult to keep this active?' she thought. Certainly, she had never encountered something so intriguing yet dangerous.

As Iris was deep in thought, she unintentionally poured more magic than needed into her attack. Quickly, she realized that she wouldn't be able to brush off the small error. Her spell was no longer under her control. It became erratic, breaking everything and no longer targeting Luck. Luck was confused at first but didn't question it as he kept destroying the attacks that were now aimless.

"This can't be good..." Iris was now desperately trying to regain control over her initial attack. At first, she knew that something was missing. The spell didn't seem complete but she couldn't pinpoint what component she needed.

The attacks were now getting close to the base. They were destroying much of the terrain that was around the base, causing holes everywhere. The vines were popping in and out of the ground, looking similar to what a rollercoaster would.

Just as Iris was growing exhausted, Magna ran out of the base, along with a few of the other members. Their eyes widened when they saw the scene that was happening. While some were shocked and impressed, others were more aggravated at the fact that there was an unnecessary amount of noise being made.