"Flint probably killed him." Celeste said, starting n to dry her hair with her wand.

"I want to know how he fixed that Bludger." Hermione said darkly.

"How do we know he even did it? Don't you have to be focused on it to jinx it?" Celeste said.

"We can add that to the list of questions we'll ask him when we we've taken the Polyjuice Potion," Harry said, sinking back into his pillows. "I hope it tastes better than this stuff..."

"If it's got a bit of Crabbe and Goyle, no way." Ron said.

The door of the hospital wing burst open at that moment. Filthy and soaking wet, the rest of the Gryffindor team had arrived to see Harry.

"Unbelievable flying, Harry." George said. "I've just seen Marcus Flint yelling at Malfoy. Something about having the Snitch on top of his head and not noticing. Malfoy didn't seem to happy."

They had brought cakes, sweets, and bottles of pumpkin juice; they gathered around Harry's bed and were just getting started on what promised to be a good party when Madam Pomfrey came storming over, shouting, "This boy needs rest, he's got thirty-three bones to regrow! Out! OUT!"

They quickly left, the Gryffindors going upstairs and Celeste going down. Once she got into her dorm she quickly peeled her Quidditch robes off and hopped into the showers.

——————————-🍊————————————-

It was now Sunday morning, and Celeste was spending her morning in a small locked stall with Ron and Hermione. "We couldn't have done it outside the stall? No one goes in here."

Hermione sighed. "It's only to make sure-"

The door to the bathroom opened, and someone's voice rang out. "It's me." Hermione dropped what she was holding into the potion, and gasped.

"Harry!" Hermione said. "You have us such a fright - come in, how's your arm?"

"Fine," Harry said, squeezing into the stall.

"We'd've come to meet you, but we decided to get started on the Polyjuice Potion," Ron explained as Harry, with difficulty, locked the stall again. "We've decided this is the safest place to hide it."?

Harry started to tell them about Colin, but Hermione interrupted.

"We already know - we heard Professor McGonagall telling Professor Flitwick this morning. That's why we decided we'd better get going -"

"The sooner we get a confession out to Malfoy, the better," Ron snarled. "D'you know what I think? He was in such a foul temper after the Quidditch match, he took it out on Colin."

"There's something else," Harry said. "Dobby came to visit me in the Middle of the night.

"Draco's house elf?" Celeste said.

"Probably. He said his masters always said death threats to him."

Harry told them everything Dobby had told him - or hadn't told him. Hermione and Ron listened with their mouths open, Celeste already knew half of what he was saying.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione said.

"This settles it," Ron said in a triumphant voice. "Lucius Malfoy must've opened the Chamber of Secrets when he was at school here and now he's told dear old Draco how to do it. It's obvious. Wish Dobby'd told you what kind of monster's in there, though. I want to know how come nobody's noticed it sneaking around school."

"The Chamber was opened over 50 years ago, It couldn't have been Lucius since my father was in his year. It had to have been Draco's grandfather. We could always ask Hagrid."

"No, he would never tell us even if he knew." Hermione said while prodding leeches to the bottom of the cauldron. "Maybe the monster can make itself invisible. Or maybe it can disguise itself - pretend to be a suit of armor or something - I've read about Chameleon Ghouls -"

"You read too much, Hermione." Ron said, pouring dead lacewings on top of the leeches. He crumpled up the empty bag and looked at Harry.

"So Dobby stopped us from getting on the train and broke your arm." He shook him head. "You know what Harry? If he doesn't stop trying to save your life he's going to kill you.