Ways To Be Wicked

Mal, Jay, Carlos, Elena, and Evie are all standing around a cauldron. Evie stirs the cauldron before getting an apple, and dropping it in.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil." Mal says with a smirk before she opens her spell book. "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." Mal says before she laughs evily. Jay and Carlos add more apples to the cauldron.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be." They all sing as they take apples out of the cauldron.

"W-I-C-K-E-D!" Carlos sings as he brings a bucket of spelled apples to kids at their lockers. "Come in!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!" Everyone sings. Carlos dumps the apples on the ground and all the kids rush to get them. Mal walks behind them as she closes the lockers, which reveal 'Long Live Evil'. Elena is waiting by the lockers shaking a spray can with a smirk on her face.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation." Mal sings as she hands Jane an apple, who takes a bite out of it.

"Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion." Elena sings as Jane takes the spray can from her before she walks off.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior, 'Happily ever after' with a little flavor." Carlos sings as he slides the bucket on the ground making all the kids jump over it. He then walks up to Mal and Elena, before he walks off with them.

Jay then kicks an apple at the band. "Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions." Jay sings as he throws an apple to the band. "We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless." He throws another apple that gets stuck in Doug's instrument.

"A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated." Evie sings as she places an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk. "So raise your voices and let's get it activated!" Fairy Godmother takes a bite out of the apple, as Chad helps Evie stand on a desk. The kids throw the papers in the air, while Mal watches from the balcony above smirking.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Apple, apple dip, dip

Wanna try it?

Tick, tick

Take a bite, c'mon, be bold

Change the way the story's told." Everyone sings as they dance around and get spelled by the apples.

Mal, Elena, and Evie start serving apples to all the students. Lonnie goes to grab one.

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention." Mal sings as she waves at Lonnie, who eats her apple before smirking.

"We're wicked by the book, and class is back in session." Evie and Elena sing as Evie throws a book while Mal writes wicked on the chalkboard. Fairy Godmother is using Chad's leg as a guitar.

"You like it, steel it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure." Jay sings as the cheerleaders cheer behind him.

"A right of passage, bad just doesn't get much better." Carlos sings as he juggles apples in front of Belle and Beast before throwing one to each of them. Belle and Beast then take a bite out of the apples.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked." Everyone sings and dances.

"Mother always knows best." Mal sings as she pulls up a 'Long Live Evil' flag in the air.

"Show her, pass every test." Evie and Elena sing as they flip through pages of books.

"Hear her voice in my head." Carlos sings as he holds his headphones to his ears before taking them off.

"Evil is the only, real way to win." Jay sings as he meets Mal, Evie, Elena, and Carlos in the courtyard.

"We got all the ways to be

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

W-I-C-K-E-D." Everyone sings as Mal leads everyone in to a dance.

"Let's go!" Jay sings.

"We got all the ways to be
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
W-I-C-K-E-D." Everyone sings while dancing.

"Yeah!" Mal sings as Carlos pushes around the girl in the wheelchair.

"Long live havin' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on

The right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Yeah!

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D." Everyone sings as they all meet up in the front of the school, where Mal is spray painting the Beast statue purple and green.

"We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be." Everyone sings before Elena hands Mal an apple.

"So many ways to be wicked." Mal sings before she kisses the apple and throws it, which Ben catches.