"Maybe I should lead," Said Allison, taking the shell. "We all know I'm a better public speaker than the rest."

"Okay, daddy's girl."

"Oh," Allison smirked. "Jealous, Number Two?"

Sky snorted quietly, earning a glare from Diego.

"Hey, no more numbers." He said, making his way over to Allison. "No more bullsh!t. We're team zero. We're all Team Zero."

Sky opened her mouth to agree, but Luther beat her to it -- Just not agreeing.

"Uh, Diego." He chuckled quietly, and Diego furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't have the conch."

Diego nodded, and held up a finger, and winked. He took the conch from Allison and chucked it at the wall. It shattered into hundreds of pieces.

"I-" Sky sighed, putting her face in face in her hands.

"Classic."

The doors suddenly opened, and Reginald himself came marching in. Sky's eyes instantly shot to him, and her eyes widened. She gulped.

"You got this." Five whispered to Sky. He knows the relationship she had with her Father, and seeing him again must be really hard.

He held 2 books in his hands, Looking at the siblings, with a monocle in one eye. He sat down at the table, followed by the others. They were all shocked.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "Not only have you burglarized my lab, set my chimp loose, conned your way into the Mexican consulate, repeatedly stalked and attacked me, but you have, on numerous occasions called me-"

Klaus slid into his chair, holding a margarita. "Hey pops, how's it hangin'?"

"...-Dad." Reginald finished. "My reconnaissance tells me your not CIA, not KBG, certainly not M15. So... Who are you?"

Everyone had looks on their faces that said 'Whos gonna tell him?'

"We're your children." Five finally spoke. Earning an odd look from Reginald, AKA dad. "From the future. In 1989 you adopted most of us and trained us to fight against the end of the world. Called us the Umbrella Academy."

"Why on earth would I adopt seven-"

"Six." Allison corrected.

"One of us isn't adopted, and one of us isn't here." Five informed him.

"Dead. One of us is dead."

Reginald raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by... Not adopted."

Sky cleared her throat. "Ehem. That would be me. I'm your... actual daughter."

His head snapped to her, he quickly noticed the way she looked like him somewhat. He tilted his head to the side, a small smile appeared on his lips. He nodded and hummed. "Hm." He turned back to the others. "Regardless, what would possess me to adopt and or have seven ill-mannered malcontents."

"Ouch." Sky whispered.

Five leaned forward. "We all have special abilities."