Season 1 Episode 1: Enter Alex "Fang"

[Three months later]
Alex's POV:
I was at home with Veronica and her daughter Vivian, her husband James was in Vietnam right now helping the people rebuild their homes as a peace treaty was signed by both the U.S. and the Vietnam president. "Alex, could you go to the store and get a few things." Veronica asked me, "Sure, what do we need?" I asked, "The list is on the fridge." Veronica said as I walked over to the fridge and saw the list.

"Milk, eggs, bread, carrots, baby food, diapers, baby wipes, baby powder, and baby formula. Yikes, and to think I might have a kid one day." I said as I took the list and walked into the garage where my bike is, and I smiled seeing it. It's the only one of its kind and I was the one who build it. I remembered drawing the design for it and James helped me out with the frame. I put my helmet on and revved the engine and drove to the store.

I played some music while I was wearing my helmet and it was a song that reminded me of the old man. I got to the store and a few girls saw me and I recognized them from the high school I went to. "Isn't that Alex Fang?" one asked, "Yeah, it is. He graduated early. He really buffed up." Another said as I walked into the store and got what Veronica needed for the house. I was in line waiting to check out and I noticed the news report said that a super villain was fighting against the Avengers and their trainees.

I paid for the stuff and went to my bike when I saw the super villain known as Juggernaut was fighting with the Avengers and their trainees. I also saw a girl with pink skin and wearing green and yellow like Vision.

Viv's POV: My team and I were fighting alongside our predecessors as we fought the enhanced mutant known as Juggernaut

Viv's POV:
My team and I were fighting alongside our predecessors as we fought the enhanced mutant known as Juggernaut. "Viv, remember to mind your surroundings." My father said to me, "Of course, father." I said as I used my strength to catch two vehicles that Juggernaut threw at me. I was about to help fight him when Juggernaut ran at me and punched me into a wall.

I shook my head and saw a guy with black and red hair looking at me and he ran over, "Hey, you alright?" he asked, "I am undamaged. You must stay away from the battle." I said. But then the Juggernaut ran towards us and for some reason I couldn't move. I then realized what it meant to be afraid. "I'm gonna kill you!" Juggernaut shouted as he ran towards me and the boy, "Run, he isn't after you." I said, "I can't leave you here." The boy said.

Alex's POV:
"I can't leave you here." I said as I looked at the Juggernaut and I felt something strange within my body. I felt a pain in my head as something flashed through my head and I saw images of a younger me fighting some guys in green suits with a red symbol of what looked like an octopus.

The flashes stopped and I narrowed my eyes, "I won't let anyone die. I lost someone who taught me something, with great power must come a great responsibility." I said as I tightened my fists and just when the Juggernaut reached us, I threw my fist with a yell and dented the guys helmet, and he went flying back a few feet away. I glared at the Juggernaut as he got back up, "How did you accomplish that?" the female Vision asked me, "Hell if I know. I don't even remember most of my childhood. I have amnesia." I said as the Juggernaut started running at us again.