Chapter 1

Robin walked though Jump city. Not in his normal super hero outfit but in normal jeans and hoodie.

 Today was the same as any lazy day in the Titan Tower, all of them coming up with a reason to be mean to Robin in a way. Today was just to much and Robin needed a break. While he walked he was remind of him as a kid before he was taken in by Batman. Him and his parents would go on walks in the town they were in and enjoy it. He hasn't done that sense he was taken it by Batman he only then focused on training and to be the greatest, so he could protect the people he cared about and not have them gone like what happen to his parents. 

That's why he pushed the Titans, so they could protect and be the best they can be and never lose.

 He went inside a coffee shop, ordered, and sat down looking around the small shop. Suddenly a  girl around his age came running in and ran up to the counter with a easel and canvas under her arm, a paint brush behind her ear and a white backpack with paint splatters on it on her back.

 The girl at the counter looked in amusement as the girl took a deep breath. "You running late for something?" The counter later said once the girl was at a normal breath.

 "Oh shut up" The girl grumbled "Mels if you keep running around like a chicken with it's head cut off you're going to run into something." The women said as she handed 'Mels' Her coffee.

 "Well running is the easiest way to get places." Mels said taking a sip of coffee while walking backwards towards the door. "Just don't forget about tonight!" The counter women said to the girl. "I would never!" Mels said, before running out the door. 

Robin curious of what just happened decide to do the logical thing... 

and follow the girl out the door

  What he saw first, was the paint brush that was behind her ear on the ground outside the door. He saw the girl enter the park so he ran up to give the brush back to her. "Hey did you drop this?" He ask you girl when he saw her setting up her easel.

 When she turned around he breath hitched. She had light brown hair that had other browns mixed into it pulled back into a low ponytail showing her soft face features and mint green eyes. 

Her eyes brightened seeing the paint brush. "there it is!" She said taking it out of his hand. "Thank you!" She said looking at Robin. "I-Uh...Y-your welcome." Robin said stuttering. Deciding to not embarrass himself anymore, he said "I'm Robin." "Melanie" 

A/N- This Chapter was garbage this took me so long to come up with a way for them to meet. I may come up with a different meeting or skip the meeting in all.