YO IM ALIVE :DD

Hello I'm alive!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I honestly didn't think this story would be popular seeing as the show it's based on is terrible (according to original fans not my opinion).   

I don't really remember why I started to write this besides me pitying Robin while watching teen titans go at my grandma house because he was one of my favorite characters. 

Since my last update ,which was a millennia ago, I have published two books on another site called Quotev (under Goldie Prongs Woods) , almost finished with another year of school  and been doing dance almost everyday of the week. 

Also having zero access to a computer until recently is not helping me in anyway. 

I have additionally done more research on Robin and the Bat family in general and haven't watched any of the new Teen Titans Go episodes. I'm on debate watching the original Teen Titans are just creating my own story in the TTG universe but loosely based off the show with my own story and parts of episodes. 

I would love to have more input from all of you on ideas on what I should do. I'll try to update when I get hit with inspiration more often and make sure to write it down. 

Thank you all for reading this mess up of a story I love all of you! Stay amazing! :D

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 30, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Robin's secret girlfriend}Teen Titans Go fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें