Chapter 4

I'm alive! I honestly haven't known where I want to go with this story so this chapter will be short and it would be amazing if you guys had any ideas!

Drums could be heard as Robin walked on the beach to where the party was being held. Dressed casually in shorts and a t-shirt he started to search the crowd of people for Melanie. Grabbing a drink from one of the table he started to walk around.

As he walked around he heard the airy laugh of Melanie and almost choked at the sight of her. She wore a off the shoulder, a little above knee high, white dress that had flower print on the dress.

He watched in aw as she twirled around a carefree expression on her face as she danced to the song playing. She looked over her shoulder and spotted him. A grin broke across her face as she ran up to him. 

"You came!" Melanie exclaimed excitingly to him. Robin blushed a little at the genuine happiness on her face. 

"Yeah wouldn't miss it, you should be honored that I snuck by the titans just to come." Robin said in a cocky tone that made Melanie roll her eyes at him but decided to play along. 

"I'm so incredibly honor that the Robin took time out of his so busy schedule just for me!" Melanie said in a dramatic tone. Robin grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her towards him, their chest pressed together making Melanie blush at the contact.

Melanie smirked as an idea popped in her head. 'Two can play that game.' She plucked Robin's drink out of his hand and finished it. She threw the cup the the direction of the trash and surprising made it in, all while keeping eye contact with him. 

Robin felt his cheeks burn as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His arm was still on her waist and his other insensibly joined it on her waist. The smirk on her face made her look so hot in his mind and her arms wrapped around his neck didn't help either. 

"I would also be so honored with he joined me on the dance floor." Robin decided to counter her, and smirked at her. 

"Well I can't really say no now?"

This is so cringy but whatever. 

If I get any ideas for this I'll update again but thank you for everyone for reading this. Have a good day/night/afternoon!

Also if you want to check out more of my stories that aren't on Wattpad go check out my profile over on Quotev, Futurewriter13