Chapter 29

I woke up to somebody caressing my back.
But then I remembered I was here alone, so I instantly jumped up from the bed.

"Baby calm down." I heard that familiar voice that brought ease to me.
I adjusted my eye sight and took a breath, there was Ariana laying down, she was leaning on her arm and held her head with her hand, to face me.
"Holy shit you scared me." I chuckled more to myself.
My body felt more at ease, I then slipped back into bed leaning towards her.
"How'd you even get in here?" I asked curiously, I don't recall giving her a key or anything like that.
"Well you forgot to text me last night, you left so fast and seemed worried so I was worried. I managed to find Brian on Instagram and dm'ed him asking where you were, I found out you came home, so I went to the leasing office and requested a key, I obviously had to prove that I knew you and all that. They gave me the key though so now I'm here." She explained, quite fast actually, I was still somewhat asleep in a way so I barely got half of what she said.

"Oh okay I see. What time is it?" I asked, I cuddled up closer to her.
She used her other hand to run her fingers through my hair.
"It's almost 12. I also ordered some Italian food for us, they should deliver it soon." She informed.
I was kind of hungry now that she mentioned food.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"You're welcome baby." She smiled back at me.
She laid flat on her back now, I laid my head on her chest while she still was playing with my hair.
"What happened when you left?" Ariana had asked.
"Oh it was a robbery, then it turned into a running pursuit. I chased the guy down, luckily neither of us got hurt so that was good. We took him into custody and that was majority of what the end of my shift consisted of. I was so so tired, I'm sorry I didn't text you when I got home. I literally took off everything and knocked the fuck out." I chuckled.

"It's okay, I'm just happy you're okay and safe." She kept caressing my head and playing with my hair. At this point I might just fall right back to sleep.

That was until I heard my front doorbell ring.
"Oh that should be the food." Ariana commented.
"I can get it babe." I got up.

I got the food and gave the delivery person a tip, I set everything down on the counter, Ariana came out of my room and into the kitchen.
I pulled out the boxes of pasta and my stomach growled.
"I'm starving." I stated as I served myself some pasta.
"I know me too." Ariana replied. "Can we watch a movie?" She asked.
"Yeah, put something on babes." I nodded, we made our way to the living room and ate there, she had put on Harry Potter, which I loved obviously.

We just ate in this comfortable silence as we watched the movie, then when we were done with our food, we cuddled up with each other. She was practically sitting on me at this point, which I didn't mind, I loved holding her.

"You have work tonight again?" Ariana asked, she lifted her head to look at me.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"And then tomorrow and then you're off right?"
"Yeah. Why?" I asked.
"Nothing baby. I just want to know when I can have you all to myself." She smiled, she kissed my lips softly.

"I'm gonna shower." I had checked the time and it was already 3 PM.

"Okay baby." She nodded, getting off of me, then she followed me into the bedroom so she can lay on my bed.
I grabbed some clean clothes and a towel and went into the bathroom to shower.

While I was in the shower mid way, I got lost in my thoughts. I started to think about the future for Ariana and I, I just wonder what it will look like when she starts touring and stuff, it's not like I can up and leave my whole life. I don't want to put any negative energy out there, but it's something that is gonna have to be dealt with sooner or later.
She's a pop star and I'm a cop.