Chapter 35

It was a good day to be outside, not too hot or too cold. Just perfect. So I decided on doing an oil change since my car was due for one.

Ariana had left for a couple of meetings, so I had the house to myself. I wore my beat up denim jeans and a black tank top, since it'd be pointless to wear anything white while working on a car.

I had made these wooden ramps so that my car could be elevated enough for me to work on it underneath.
Before I started working, I made sure to grab myself a bottle of coca cola, I had my own little stash for soda since Ariana doesn't drink it. Plus, I wasn't the type to really drink a beer while outside, shit just makes me more thirsty. But I guess coke isn't any better. Anyways, too much talk about soda.

I set up my speakers and started playing some music, I always enjoyed playing old school music while working on my car, by old school I meant mainly like 60s music. My dad used to play it all the time especially while working on this car, so I just became accustomed to it and started doing it on my own.

I made sure to wear gloves, I put the oil pan underneath the plug so that I could unplug the oil plug, and the oil began to spill out. I got out from underneath the car and while waiting for the oil to come out completely, I decided to clean my engine slightly, I'd do a full cleaning once I was done with my oil change.

Then I heard a car approach, I guess Ariana was already done with her meetings.

Sure enough, here came her gray Tesla pulling up. She stepped out of her car, so graciously. She was wearing light denim jeans, a white sports bra and this windbreaker jacket, and white boots.

"Hi baby." She smiled, coming towards me.
"Hi sweetheart. I missed you." I walked up towards her. She slightly jogged towards me and embraced me in a tight hug. I was careful where to put my hands since they were already dirty kind of.
"I missed you more. I love you." She kissed me.
"I love you more." I smiled against her lips.

She pulled away and looked at my car, "What are you doing?"
"Just doing an oil change and gonna wash my car afterwards." I answered, we started walking back to my car.

"Can I help? I mean I'm sure I wouldn't be much but I just wanna be close to you." She giggled.
"Of course princesa." I laughed. I gave her a loving look, she is utterly gorgeous.
"But I suggest you wear something different babe, you might get a little dirty." I suggested.

"Okay I'll be right back." She pecked my lips before walking back into the house.

That woman has my entire heart.

I went to look to see if the oil was done coming out, and it basically was at this point, so I went underneath again and put the plug back in, but needed to tightened it, and I completely forgot the torque wrench. But like it was perfect timing, Ariana came back.

"Ah perfect. Princesa can you please grab me that torque wrench that's sitting on top of my tool box please. It should be the only one there." I asked.
"Yes baby." She picked it up and I leaned so I can grab it. I made sure to torque the plug the amount that I needed to, to make sure it was tight.

Now that basically half the job was done, I still needed to replace the oil filter.
So I got out from underneath my car. Ariana was sitting on the chair, watching me.

"Baby you're all dirty." She smiled.
I looked at my hands and laughed.

"What else do you need to do?" She got up and walked towards me, which I was leaning to see my engine.
"I just have to take my oil filter out, and put in the new one." I commented. She most likely didn't know what any of it meant, but she nodded like she understood which was cute.