Prolouge

"Little rabbit~ where are you hiding? You need not fret, I'm alone! It's just little old me~" cooed the hooded person, dragging their knife across the wall, creating a intimidating sound. Their voice echoed off the high walls of the abandoned parking lot, surrounding the ears of the hiding woman, curling around the curves and contours of her ears. She shivered in fear, not letting out her sobs and limiting her breathing, scared the smallest sound would be pounced upon by the predator a few meters away. She froze as the sound of the sharp blade gently scraping across the granite walls halted.

"Don't tell me my little rabbit isn't here! I sounded so scary too..." whined the cloaked hunter, stomping on the ground angrily. The shivering woman let out a silent breath of relief, grateful she had not been found. Suddenly, light pierced her eyes and fear pierced her heart.

"Luckily, my little rabbit is here~ you certainly made the hunt interesting dearie, but you can't escape fate!" Cheered the blood-stained person, pointing their flashlight in the blonde prey's eyes.

"Please! I'll do anything please! I want to live!" the woman pleaded, the bottom of her yellow cardigan stained red, her thick eyeglasses magnifying her tears and fear. The attacker let out a hearty laugh at the begging woman, pleading like a dog.

"Too bad~"

The knife impaled itself into the woman's chest, stabbing through the beating heart. Blood stained the woman's white shirt as she looked at the stab wound in shock. The attacker pulled the knife out, letting the pitiful woman bleed to death. They licked the crimson blood off the blade, revealing in the taste.

"No hard feelings, yeah? Job openings are so hard to come across naturally these days~"

As the woman laid there, her tears eventually stopped flowing. You know, everybody always talks like they have a tomorrow, or even a next hour, when in reality you could die in the next second. Death isn't quick. If it was, more people would be dead. Death is long and painful. And that's ok. In a way, it's kinda cute really. It's a pain everyone gets to experience, from the poorest baby to the richest elder. You experience it, your family experiences it, your enemy experiences it, your crush experiences it, even your pet experiences it. After? Who knows. Maybe it's eternal bliss, or eternal damnation. If that's the case, I doubt anybody would be sentenced to eternal bliss. All sin, little or big. All are impure. And that's ok. Even the most religious has sinned, for they have not lived the wondrous life gifted to them to its full extent, like a candle never burnt, only smelt. Then again, it could be completely different. Maybe people are forced to relive the torturous act of living over and over again, a never ending loop. Maybe it's nothing. The lack of thoughts, vision, sound, everything. A state incomprehensible to the human mind. What do I believe? Well, that's not important. I'm just the storyteller. Now quiet down (Y/n), and let's re-live the situation that led to this, yes?

A/N
524 words!

Question for this chapter: would you like me to publish the Teacher's character sheets? You will learn nearly all of the info anyways, but maybe you'd like to know it all straight off? Please let me know 💗