[9]

"Oh, pizza! Man, I missed you!" Luke exclaimed with a mouthful of it, sitting on the seat to the left of me with Alex to my right

"Reg, are you kissing that meatball sub?" Alex asked, causing my eyes to go from Luke to Reggie.
"It's what you do with the things you love." He defended, to which I laughed.

"I take it you're all enjoying the feast?" Caleb spoke from his spot on the stage.
"Yeah!" The crowd cheered.

"So many delicious sights, so many tantalising sounds. But...your eyes still hunger for more." Caleb continued, "something sweet."
The crowd cheered again.
"Something...savoury. How many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?"

I ushered Luke to put his hand up as Willie did the same to Alex and Reggie did so on his own quite happily.

"Ladies...let's show our guests how we do dessert."
The crowd cheered whilst Caleb counted to four and the band started playing.

Performers began dancing on the space in front of the stage and around the tables. The five of us were dancing in our and Luke turned to face me with a huge smile on his lips.

🎵Shoo bada papa roo bada bada🎵
🎵Hey um bum bum bum baram hey!🎵
🎵Shoo bada papa roo bada bada🎵
🎵Hey um bum bum bum baram hey!🎵
🎵Arum bum arum bum🎵

The crowd was taking part with the 'hey's and were clapping along still dancing in our seats.

🎵Hey! Hey!🎵
🎵scoo bi doo bap bap🎵
🎵hey!🎵
🎵Bap bap🎵
🎵Hey!🎵

(Caleb)
Watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, yeah

(The crowd and performers)
What you gonna do?
What you gonna do?

(Caleb)
I say watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, oh

(The crowd and performers)
What you gonna do?
What you gonna do?

I say watch me make a move
Watch me make a move, yeah

What you gonna do?
What you gonna do?

Willie waved his hand at me, beckoning me to go with him. The both of us sped over to where the performers were dancing and joined in with them doing a choreographed dance.

After that, Willie grabbed Alex's hand and pulled him up and I went to Luke, pulling him onto the dance area. One of the dancers in pink danced around the boys and Reggie nearly fainted but was caught by Luke and Alex.

Someone grabbed my hand, pulling away from Luke's side. I ended up standing opposite a man in a pink suite who started spinning me around and dancing with me. I looked around to find the boys but had no luck. Who I did see was Caleb who sent me a wink and a smile, placing his finger on his nose and then pointing to me.

I noticed Willie walked away from the party and I excused myself from the man and went to find him.

"Willie!"

"Hey, Willie, what's going on? You okay?"
"Yeah, no everything's fine I just needed a breather." Willie lied.
"You sure? Cos I know when you're lying like right now."
"Case, it's nothing I promise."

Willie's attention was diverted from me to something behind me. I turned around and saw Caleb talking to the boys and...giving them the stamp? Willie walked over to Caleb once the boys had left and I followed, dropping back slightly so I could hear them but that I wouldn't get caught up in their conversation.

"Um...Caleb? You never said you were gonna...use your stamp. You know what that'll do to them."
"Of course I do, William. But they're too powerful. I need them working for me. Now they'll have no option but to accept my

Shoot!

2016

"So, you're here alone?"
"Uh...yeah. I'm surprised my friends aren't here to be honest, they died a few months before me."
"And who are these friends of yours?" Caleb asked, pouring me a cup of tea.
"Luke, Alex and Reggie. They were a band, and I helped write some of their songs and they were my best friends. They were the best thing that ever happened to me." I explained, thinking back to how happy I always was around them.

"Well, I'm sure they'll show up soon. And when they do, they always have a place here." Caleb reassured me.
"You're not gonna give them the stamp though, right? I know what that does."
"A friend of yours is a friend of mine. I promise, I won't give them the stamp."

2020

"Caleb, you promised you wouldn't give your stamp to them!" I slightly raised my voice at him.
"That was before I knew they were this powerful, and I only said that to cheer you up. You were always so miserable before you met Julie."
"You promised. They're my best friends, I don't want anything to happen to them." I begged.
"Then convince them to join me and my club. If they do that, they'll be out of all harms way."

I sighed and began to leave, knowing I wasn't going to win this argument.

"Casey! If you tell them what it does, I will take everything from you with the snap of my fingers." Caleb warned me, causing me to stop in my path before leaving.

I should have got them out sooner.