I wasn't honestly scared or nothing but this nigga been locked up , and I didn't know when he got outta jail .

" what did you do to them " I said .

" oh , they're going to be sleep for about 8 hours " he said " now it's just me and you I missed you "

keylo knew when people wasn't genuine with their emotions , he was sweet and a nice caring person when I fell inlove with him , but the streets change a nigga .

" it's been awhile keylo I moved on " I said genuinely .

" oh " he said enthusiastically " ya did now "

" yes Ryan , you got locked up , and right before you got locked up you was laying up with another bitch , how'd you think I was gone be stuck on you after you did that ? " I said with hurt in my voice .

his face softened as he realized I was genuinely hurt , i think I can get us out if I keep this going .

" I'm sorry miah, I didn't know what got over me I thought you was cheating with xavier cause you and him was inseparable " he mumbled .

my eyes widened, " you think I was fw xavier he was fw may at the time , xavier was my brother he was one of the only people I could count on "

he sighed , " I figured that miah but I was thinking you was gone play me so I had to play you before you did because I was in love with you "

" LOVE ? " I said yelled , " you hurt me when I was at my lowest you wasn't in love that shit hurt  " ( like youngboy said YOU HURT ME DEEP WHEN I WAS DOWN AT MY LOWEST !!!! )

he slapped me making my face turn red as tears streamed down , stinging as they fell .

" don't raise your voice miah , but how I loved you " he said angrily .

I just let the tears stream down as I sat quiet , I got us in this I can get them out .

" tamiah speak " he said " please "

I sat there quiet , just thinking he might abuse me anything I was ready for it .

" miah please speak " keylo said again , his voice had softened .

" no fuck you " I said angrily .

he balled up his fist and punched me multiple times making my nose bleed .

" fuck you " I called out once more as the blood trickled down my nose , and blood spilled from the side of my mouth .

I didn't even worry about this shit , abusing ain't nothing .

keylo then left back out and a few moments later he dragged tyiare , xavier , and may to the basement, most likely tying them up .

he came back up from the basement and wiped my nose and my mouth with 3 baby wipes .

" sorry " he said as he threw them in the trash next to us .

he untied me , and pulled me on his lap , in the situation you gotta play it smart always , gain their trust .

" do you trust me ? " he asked as he held my hips .

" no keylo I don't , I don't at all " I said .

" can we fuck tho it ain't nothing for you to take this dick " he said smirkin .

I knew if I said nah he probably would've beat the shit outta of me and I can't let him do that , plus I'm just tryna get my friends outta there .

" boy go to hell " I said rolling my eyes .

oops , I ain't even mean to say that out loud .

" I mean boy go to hell in this pussy " I said with a forced smile .

" aww okay " he said before laying me on the couch .

I didn't want this shit , but I had to do it .

and the fucked up shit about it was , he knew how to turn me on .

he kissed me , but I didn't kiss back , tfuck .

he started kissing my neck , I was disgusted .

y'all know what happened after that 😕, anyways I'm starting to hate xavier 💔💔.. like just wait till this next chapter yall finna be mad asl 😭.