23

January 4th 8:41 PM

                                    𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 | 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖

𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 | 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖

i slid down the wall crying as i reread miah's text over and over again , shanelle had got shot the day of the party , her and the baby was killed , my first child , it was took away from me .

( i feel bad 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 but fuck shanelle she dead !!! okay bye - )

I held my hand over my chest , crying , couldn't breathe but I didn't care I'll would rather be dead than here .. I lost my only way that I'll find happiness to some stupid shit .

                                          𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝

𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝

" ionk who them niggas is " i whispered looking at the three dudes in the waiting room one holding krissy's baby .

" go over there talk to them " tyiare whispered as he nudged me .

" i swear i seen them two niggas hung up on the wall , and she had a necklace of one of em " i mumbled .

he smacked his teeth " you swear you the ghost whisper , thinkin you seein dead people and shit "

" cause i am ! the one with the funny lookin ears was her bestfriend i think he died in the hospital , and the one with the big forehead got killed tryna come watch her deliver the baby " i said .

he shrugged " so what about the one in the middle ? "

" he aint die , thats her close friend / brother " i said .

" well get yo ghost whisper ass over there " he said pushing me making me stumble over there .

" can we help you ? " the one with the funny lookin ears asked ( grimey )

" yea yall know a girl name baby , but her real name is krissy " i said shifting my weight to the other leg .

the boy who had the baby glanced at both of em and then looked up at me and said " ima crackhead "

LMAOOOO .

" um yea we do why ? " the other dude with the bigass forehead questioned .

" cause she's my close friend and that's her bestfriend over there " i say pointing to tyiare .

" so thats the new nigga she replaced me with lets get ready to rumble " grimey said taking off his imaginary earrings .

" ima crackhead i snort crack ion know these niggas fr they just picked me up outta the streets " breezy says standing up and moving .

I just stared at him weirdly but glanced back at the boys Infront of me .

" if we tell you this you gone think we crazy " te'quez said looking up at me .

" nah yall dead " I said .

" h-how you know " he questioned.

" she be talking about yall , I never knew people that die can come back to earth " I said scratching my head .

" well we're just her guardian angels tbh " grimey says shrugging .

" nah this nigga here suck at being ah guardian angel " te'quez says pointing at grimey .

grimey smacked his teeth " mane shut the fuck up "

I chuckled , before sitting next to them .