You smiled a little at Jotaro and then looked at Holly.

"I'll get you a cup of ice water."

You set your bag of lemon drops where you were sitting previously and started walking to the door.

"You should brush your teeth now that you're up, and your hair is messy."

Joseph began to baby Holly and you walked out of the room, only to run into a boy in a green uniform. You stopped walking and slowly looked at his face. Red hair covered his head and your lips slowly opened.

His eyes were purple and you felt both cold and strangely warm. It was strange seeing the boy who had followed you face to face, but he wasn't creepy and didn't look threatening.

"Sorry, excuse me."

You sidestepped him to walk past him. Kakyoin looked over his shoulder at you and frowned a little. You looked familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on who you were or where he had seen you before.

You found the kitchen quicker than when you had first arrived at the house and opened one of the cabinets, grabbing a glass cup and then opening the freezer to get some ice. You filled the cup with water and then started to walk back to the room that Holly was in.

You walked in to see Holly laughing and twirling her panties around her finger while Joseph had red cheeks. You raised your eyebrows and looked at the pink underwear she was holding. This wasn't something you'd expect to walk in on.

"Here, you should drink this."

You walked forward and held the cup a little longer before lowering it for her to grab. Jotaro noticed and shook his head a little. He found it stupid, and it kind of was.

"Thank you, how do my clothes fit you?"

You looked down, forgetting you were wearing her clothes and you looked back at her, smiling.

"Perfectly."

You went to sit back down against the wall. Watching the Joestars from afar again and holding the lemon drops in your lap. There was a smile on your lips as Holly looked all right, but it faded when she fell unconscious again.

"Mr. Joestar, I've found it. The fly Jotaro's stand drew exists only in Egypt. DIO is there. I believe somewhere in the Aswan area, and if we can defeat DIO within fifty days, Holly will be saved." 

"So it is Egypt."

All four of you turned your heads to the doorway where Kakyoin was standing. You were still sitting against the wall.

"Kakyoin, what do you mean why that?"

Joseph questioned.

So that's Kakyoin.

"Three months ago, I was on vacation with my family in Egypt. By the Nile, that's where the flesh bud was planted."

He's been away from his family for three months, his poor parents. I haven't been away from home for two days, and I miss my mom so mu-

You paused as you began to realize something.

"Three months, then for some reason, DIO doesn't want to leave Egypt."

Kakyoin nodded and walked in.

"When are we leaving? I'll go with you."

This surprised you, Avdol, and Joseph.

"Why would you want to?"

Kakyoin looked at Jotaro so a few moments and then let out an amused exhale.

"I'm not sure why I suddenly want to join, but I've regained my senses because of you. That's all."

Kakyoin tapped his forehead and Jotaro clicked his tongue. You looked around the room and then at Holly. You quickly stood up.

"I want to come to!"

Your voice was louder than you intended and now they were all looking at you.

"What's your reasoning?"

Avdol questioned and you brushed out but off.

"I've only just realized this, but I haven't been away from my mom for two days, and I already miss her like crazy. If Miss Holly dies, Jotaro will never see his mom again, and Mr. Joestar will never see his daughter smile."

After you revived no response you grew worried they weren't going to agree. What would you do then? You couldn't go home. You'd be stuck inside the Kujo household until DIO died then.

Without a word, Joseph stood up and walked to Holly, bending down and kissing her forehead.

"We'll make you feel better soon, don't worry."

Kakyoin and Jotaro were still looking at you and you crunched on the lemon drops, finishing it.

"There's no time to waste. We're leaving as soon as possible!"

A smile spread on your lips and you grinned. You took this as a sign that you were going with.

"Great, I'll get my stuff."

You jogged out of your room and Jotaro clicked his tongue.

"This isn't some vacation."

He muttered to himself and you were out of the room.

Short time skip -

You jogged outside the house and joined Kakyoin and Jotaro outside. Your school bag over your shoulders, your school things were taken out, and you kept the essentials. Your wallet, Walkman, and candy. All top priorities.

"I'm Y/n L/n. I haven't introduced myself yet, or met you formally."

You smiled at both of them. Jotaro looked away and Kakyoin smiled. Two very different reactions.

"Jotaro Kujo."

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin. I have a feeling I've seen you before, and I know your name."

You nodded at Kakyoin.

"I was targeted by DIO. You were following me around for a while, so that's why I look familiar."

Kakyoin rubbed the back of his neck while smiling.

"I apologize if I did something harmful and made you uncomfortable."

You shrugged your shoulder and took a dumdum out of your pocket.

"You only watched me, but it was unsettling to see you outside my house late at night."

Jotaro raised an eyebrow and Kakyoin went to say something until Joseph and Avdol came out.

"Jojo, as a fortune teller, I will name your stand. With the cards of fate, Tarot."

This interested you.

"It will hint to your stand powers and suggest to your future."

Avdol held a deck of cards out towards Jotaro in the palm of his hand. You never heard of naming a stand with tarot cards before. Jotaro split the deck and chose a card.

"The Star card. I shall name your stand, Star Platinum."

This was a pretty cool name. It made you feel embarrassed about the name you came up for your stand when you were really young. You still loved it. Stupid, but cool.

"I never knew stands were named after Tarot cards."

Your voice showed your interest and Avdol looked at you.

"Do you not have a name for your stand?"

You shook your head and unwrapped the mystery dumdum. Butterscotch.

"No, she has a name."

You smiled at them and put the sucker in your mouth.

"Candy Shop."

I've figured out what I'm going to put at the end of every chapter.

Pick up line #1: My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.