Genius

You stood with Jotaro in the hallway, standing close to Anne and looking around curiously.

"What are you thinking? Where do you think the stand is?"

You glanced at Jotaro over your shoulder and the ship shook, causing you to stumble a bit.

"The freight."

Anne finished and you discarded the towel onto the floor carelessly. 

"What do you mean? You mean this boat? It's a stand?"

Jotaro nodded and you couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Hey, Jotaro. Guess what."

Jotaro looked at you, and your smile grew.

"We're standing on a stand."

You laughed at your pun, and Jotaro sighed. He pulled his hat down and shook his head. 

"You're worse than Jiji."

This just made you smile more, and you looked around the hallway. 

"It makes sense if the boat is the stand. That explains how that fan suddenly hit your shoulder. And how that orangutan disappeared into the wall as you said."

Jotaro nodded and you saw something move behind Jotaro. This made your smile died down and your eyes widened. The pipes being manipulated by the orangutan grabbed Jotaro and trapped him against the wall. 

Your eyes darted around, looking for the monkey. It could be anywhere in the boat. Its range was the whole boat, and it could travel through it with ease, meaning it could be anywhere.

Something in the wall opposite you started to move and the monkey walked out. It was wearing a captain's jacket and cap with a pipe in its mouth. It was holding a small book.

"Is that a dictionary?" 

The orangutan, in response to you, opened the book and held it up for you to read. It was pointing at the definition of strength.

Force, energy, power, aid, strong, powerful, intensity, firmness. Eighth card of Tarot. 

You read the definitions. By the time you finished and looked up, the orangutan was holding a Rubik's cube. One with little pictures on it instead of solid colors.

Dammit, even this monkey has a Tarot Card. I'm the only one that doesn't have one.

The orangutan puffed on the pipe it had and stood across from Jotaro. Bragging and showing just how unconcerned it was, how unworried it was.

Jotaro used Star Platinum to rip away one of the pipes, but two more wrapped around his arm and pinned his arm back down. The orangutan looked pleased with itself, smiling at Jotaro's attempt to free himself and fail. 

The orangutan finished the Rubik's cube and showed it off, then crushing it in its hand, making the cube made up of smaller cubes break. The monkey turned around and stared at you, licking the outside of its mouth as he looked at you hungrily.