On top

Things were quiet again. You were playing with your fingers and leaning against the wall while watching Holly as she laid unconscious. Joseph and Avdol were looking at all the pictures of DIO Joseph had made and Jotaro was only standing around.

Kakyoin was lying in a different room, still asleep. You crushed a piece of hard candy in your mouth and the crunch of the candy breaking was audible to the three males in the room. A bag of lemon drops in your lap and, your legs crossed.

The sour but sweet flavor made your tongue tingle. You rarely possessed the patience to finish the hard candy without biting it. Whether it was a sucker or a jawbreaker, you ended up crushing it in the end.

What happens now?

You jolted when Star Platinum came out and when Jotaro grabbed one of the pictures of DIO. You looked at him crazily and felt a sharp pain in your mouth. The sudden appearance of Jotaro's stand made you bite the inside of your cheek.

"Let's see what my stand sees. Let's have him draw it."

You weren't sure what you missed but you rubbed your cheek and stood up, walking over to watch and coming back down to earth from your thoughts.

Star Platinum was looking at one of the pictures while holding a pencil and sketching something at insane speed on a pad of paper Jotaro was holding.

"What is that?"

Joseph looked at it and you quirked an eyebrow. Looking at him oddly, the drawing was precise. You'd have to be blind or not know what it was a drawing of not to know what the picture was.

"It's a fly. They're everywhere. I killed one last week in history class."

Avdol seemed to notice something the rest of you didn't.

"Wait. Jojo, do you have an encyclopedia?"

You raised both your eyebrows.

Jojo?

"In the library, yes."

Avdol took the pad of paper and walked out of the room quickly. You watched him oddly and put another lemon drop in your mouth. It was your third one from the new bag.

"Nhh."

You, Jotaro, and Joseph looked at Holly who made a noise and opened her eyes.

"Holly, you're awake. Are you feeling okay?"

Joseph quickly kneeled next to Holly and helped her sit up. She held the side of her head and nodded while smiling.

"Yes, I can't believe I fainted in the kitchen. I must be sick."

You looked at her hesitantly. She was more than just sick. She didn't know what was happening to her. You felt silly for not noticing the night before when she went to sleep early.

"Are you sure you're feeling well?"

You questioned and Holly looked at you.

"Yep! What would you like for breakfast, sweetie? I'll make it."

Holly's bright smile made you feel sad, knowing that she was smiling not to worry you. She started to pull the covers off.

"Don't get up!"

Jotaro shouted and you jolted a little against from his yell. Joseph looked at him and Holly looked surprised.

"You shouldn't get up until you're feeling better and not lying. You'll just make it worse."

Jotaro restated and pulled his hat down. Holly's look of surprise left and she smiled.

"Okay!"