s u r p r i s e

fluff

plot-
y/n and killua have been separated due to collage and (y/n) goes to surprise killua but ends up...

(y/n) pov
i'm on my way to surprise killua, we've been dating since first year of high school.. we had to go our separate ways due to collage, we were gonna go to the same collage but we both wanted to be something different so of course we had no choice, of course killua being the handsome popular kid i was a bit scared but i trusted him.. right now i'm on the plane so it's gonna take a few hours before i get to killua, i was in cali while killua stayed in japan. soon after i drifted off to sleep waiting for my stop.

Killua's pov
i miss (y/n) so much right now.. and she's not picking up.. shes usually up at this time, due to her and her early ass schedule.. i'm scared is she okay? or maybe she's just tired.. she told me she was really tired yesterday.. school hasn't been to good for her.. wish i could see her.. i hope she's sleeping well.. sigh.. i'll just play among us for a while.. it's her favorite game.. she's so cute when she plays it hehe..

i played for a few hours realizing that i still haven't gotten out of bed so i finally decided to get out, i went to the kitchen and decided to cook eggs and drink some orange juice.. wonder how gon and alluka is going.. they got together not to long ago, i hope their okay too.. after eating i went to the shower and got my phone to listen to some music .. i'm glad (y/n) dont know i listen to taylor swift and stuff.. geez.. she would tease me so bad.. i turned on the music and started to take a shower.

ok disclaimer i know killua ain't the type to listen to that type of music but i got this idea from tiktok.. so yeah haha..

(y/n) pov
i just got out of the plane and i'm near killuas apartment already.. i've got a spare key because of last time i was here, i walked in and i put my things in his room and when i walked towards the bathroom i saw killua was in there and i put my ear to the door and heard "cause i'm.. 22~~" pftt is he singing to taylor swift! omg killua!! ahah i can't wait to tease him about it.. i kept listing as he kept singing and listening to taylor swift and other singers that i never knew he listened to.. no wonder he didn't want to put his music on in his car!

he took another 5 minutes to shower so i hid in his room and hid under the blanket, he came in and i jumped up and hugged him.. he had the towel on his waist, wet hair, and abs showing.. i pulled off him and stared at him.. "woah hottie, did u get more hot over time or what?" i said while laughing. as he took in what was happening he turned red and turned his head but quickly hugged me .. man how much i missed him..

"(y/n) your here.." i hugged him tight and didn't want to let go. soon we let go, "soo.. how was your little taylor swift concert?" he quickly looked at me and blushed "HAH! YOU HEARD ME- wait how long have you been here?" i stared at him and started laughing, "i've been here ever since you started singing my little cottonball.." i laughed and pushed him to go change.. "ugh now u know.." i heard him mumbled as he went to go change.. "are you just gonna keep staring at me pervert!" i blinked and smirked "it's not like i haven't seen you naked before~" i quickly laughed and ran out of the room and killuas face turned red and he yelled "BAKA!"

he finally got done changing and he came to sit and cuddle with me on the couch as we watched movies.. he put his head at my chests while wrapping his arms around my waist, soon he got up and gave me a small kiss on the lips, i kissed back and smiled at him. "i missed you" killua said while burying his face into my chest.. "me or my chest?" i laughed and he did too, "both" i hugged him tight "i missed u too silly" we watched a romance movie and we both ended up falling asleep.

I love you Killua Zoldyck

The End hope you guys like it!^ - ^
sorry it's really short..