Part 18 : You Win

"You wanna play chess?" I asked trying to change the subject even listening to a chat about chess would be better than this rabbit hole of a conversation. He jumped at the opportunity, of course, being Benny, and got a board set up on the floor I went to sit at the end but he moved me to sit at the side which confused me and he sat beside me

"We are going to play a very special sort of chess," he says

"Oh? Like speed chess?"

"Kinda," he says "you play like you normally do, but you take your name we haven't got a clock so take as long as you like, but I got an example. I was to take a piece from you, you know what has to happen?'

"No"

"You have to kiss me?"

"What!"

"If you lose a piece you have a kiss your opponent got it?"

"I guess so" I nodded as we started our game and as it happened the first piece taken was by me

"Humm maybe I shouldn't have told you about this, I have a feeling I'm gonna lose" he sighed kissing my cheek and doing his move "your turn" We plaid again until he took a piece of mine he looked impressed with himself sitting expectantly so I blushed and gave his cheek a little kiss, this went in for a while giving little kisses back and forth.

I could tell he was struggling; he was thinking longer before he moved until I took his queen.

"Fair enough Honeydew, you win," he says knocking his king down "guess you get a kiss then"

"That's the rules" I shrug looking at the board I kinda realized as I looked at it there was no way he didn't let me win, he moved closer and before I could even breath he moved and captured my lips on his own, my heart stopped the second those smooth lips touched mine his hair tickling me a little but in a pleasant way I kissed back a little in shock it was slow and sweet barely much movement at all but it felt so full of affection and love like he had waited so long to kiss me like he hadn't seen me in weeks, I savoured everything about it the feeling of his lips, his taste, his skin, his hair, his smell everything I possibly could having dreamed of kissing him for so long his hand moved over me intertwined our fingers as we kiss until he pulled back both of us moving away just enough to not be kissing anymore gasping for breath as we did I could feel from his hand his heart was racing but so was my own his ways flicked down to my lips before back to my eyes hungrily like he was desperate to do it again. I forced myself up off the floor going to the kitchen making a coffee for myself trying to get away from those molten chocolate eyes.