Snowangels

Patting more snow onto the body, rounding it out as much as physically possible, Jody finishes the shape her and Sid's snowman whilst Sasha comes out the back door carrying two carrots.
Sid's smile gleams widely, "we've got a nose for him!" he says, taking one of the carrots from Sasha's hands.
"Cheers" Jody says, taking the other carrot and taking a bite.
"Oi! That was for my snowman!" sasha says, annoyed.
Jody glances over to Sasha's much better snowman next to her and Sid's and gives it a swift kick so it crumbles to the ground.
"There! Now he doesn't need a nose" she says, laughing.
"I spent ten minutes on that!" Sasha yells, looking at the pile of snow on the ground.
"Sid, I'm gonna go get some pebbles for his buttons" Jody says over her shoulder as she walks away.
"What is with you today? You can't be in a bad mood on Christmas morning!" Sasha says, following her around the side of the house, "are you still mad at me about secret Santa? It's not my fault I didn't choose your name, it's meant to be random!"
"I'm not mad at you" Jody says, turning on the spot to face Sasha.
"Well then why are you being such a Grinch?" Sasha says with a forced straight face met with a frown from Jody, "you see what I did there?" she says grinning, very happy with herself.
Jody rolls her eyes at the bad joke and looks to her side, seeing a pure part of snow untouched by anyone yet. Grinning at her, she says "you want me to be more fun?"
"It couldn't hurt" Sasha says with her eyes raised, before she's shoved sideways into the snow patch by Jody, "turns out it can! Why did you do that?"
Jody just laughs and falls to her side in the snow too.
"Snow angels! Come on!" She says happily whilst moving her arms back and forth.
"There's not enough room!" Sasha says sitting up as Jody's arms are flicking snow onto her coat and into her face.
Sitting up and moving to the side, Jody crouches against her, looking at the result.
"Pretty good, right?"
"You're a snow angel master" Sasha says, sarcastically, still annoyed at the sudden cold she didn't ask to be thrown into.
"I've had a lot of practice" Jody says proud of herself, "you may be better at snowmen, but no one beats me at snow angels"
Sasha presses her lips together thinking and leans forwards drawing two lines in the snow off where Jody's her dented the snow, creating a snow devil.
"There fixed it" Sasha says grinning, before a fake-offended Jody throws snow up into her face. Sasha pulls her arms down to stop more snow being thrown and Jody rolls over her quickly, pushing her into the cold snow.
"And I've got more experience wresting than you" Jody says, laughing above her.
Sasha grins beneath her and says with a grin "you know... I'm pretty sure this tree has mistletoe on it"
Jody laughs and sarcastically replies, "sure it does"
"Worth a try" Sasha laughs, "you're sure you're not mad at me?"
"...Maybe I just wanted you all to myself" Jody says, leaning down and kissing her.
The risk of getting caught by the others is dulled by the warmth they both feel compared to the freezing cold snow surrounding them.
They kiss again, sitting upwards as they do, holding onto each other before Sasha pulls back grinning, and lets a handful of snow out over Jody's head.
Jody jumps in surprise and stands up, shaking her arms around, shouting "it's down the back of my coat!"
Sasha lies back on the ground again, clutching her stomach, unable to stop laughing.