I start walking toward my office as Christen follows me. I walk into my office and hold the door open for Christen.

"Thanks," she says as she enters.

I sit behind my desk and Christen sits in front. It's quiet for a few seconds before I break the silence, "What? Do you want me to start or something?"

"No, no, I was just thinking," Christen says and I nod.

"Ok," Christen says before taking a deep breath, "I wanted to tell you Tatum, you have no idea how badly I wanted to tell you."

I chuckle bitterly at her words, "Why didn't you then?"

"I was scared," she says making my eyebrows furrow, "I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want to lose you."

"Well, you didn't love me anymore so you were going to lose me either way," I say as I feel my eyes water.

"I loved you and Tobin. I just couldn't choose," Christen says.

"You should of made a choice with words not actions. You should of told me how you felt. Not cheating on me with my best friend," I say and Christen has tears start to slowly trickle down her cheeks.

"I know, I know and I'm so sorry," Christen says.

I sigh as I look at my desk. "Please leave," I say and I look back up.

"Tatum," Christen says reaching out to hold my hand.

I quickly move it, "Leave."

Christen looks at me for a second before slowly leaving the room. I lean back in my chair as I watch the door close. I take my coat off and hang it up. I then grab my things and make my way out of my office. Not caring that I'm leaving Hailey and Hope right now, I get in my car and go to my apartment.

Once I am inside, I put my things down and go straight to the kitchen. I grab a beer out of the fridge then sit on the couch.  I take a sip as I feel tears start to fall down my face.

Once I'm finish I stare at the glass bottle. It's fragile, like heart and Christen decides to break it. I grab another beer and drink it all.

I sigh as there is a knock on the door. "Yes?" I ask annoyed as I open the door.

"Tatum," Julie says concerned.

"JJ?" I say confused, "Stop surprising me."

Julie laughs and steps inside. "Come on," she says bringing me over to the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I sit.

"We had the NWSL championship a few days ago. Didn't go as planned," Julie says with a small laugh and I chuckle, "Hailey and Hope also called."

"Of course they did," I say and Julie grabs my hand.

"Are you ok?" Julie asks me.

"Yeah, now that you're here," I say as I look at her.

Julie smiles and I smile as well. "Zach and I got a divorce," Julie says out of nowhere and my eyes go wide.

"What?" I ask shocked.

"We both decided that it was right. We fell out of love," Julie says and I nod understandingly.

"I'm sorry," I tell her and she smiles.

"It's ok."

I look down to her lips then back up to her eyes. Julie does the same to me and I slowly lean in. I place my hand on her cheek and gently run my thumb on her skin.

I wait seeing if she would pull away, but she doesn't. I lean in more and connect our lips. Julie kisses back and my heart bursts. After a few seconds Julie abruptly pulls back.

"I shouldn't of done that," Julie says and my heart clenches.

"Julie," I say softly as I go to place my hand back on her cheek.

Julie moves her head and my heart sinks. "I'm sorry Tatum, I can't," Julie says and she stands up.

"Julie, please," I say as I stand up.

"Tatum, I can't," she says as she walks away to leave.

I quickly move in front of her. "Julie," I say and she looks at me.

We just stare at each other and I pull her back in. Our lips connect and I wrap my arms around her waist. Julie wraps her arms around my neck.

I turn around and gently push her against the door. Julie moans quietly as I start to trail my kisses down her neck.

I place my hands under her thighs and tap them. Julie jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. Our lips connect again as I walk to my bedroom.

Once there I lay Julie on the bed and I get on top of her. I pull away with Julie and I both breathing heavy.

Julie places her hand on my arm and she looks at me softly when she says words I never thought she would ever say.

"Make love to me."
————————————————————————
Wow. So Tatum and Julie finally kisses. What do you think will happen next? I hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!