you make me nervous

"That's amazing." Rachel said impressed as she looks to the wall with pictures and I smiled.

"You like it?" I asked and she looks to me with a smile and nodding.

"Very much." She said smiling. "That's definitely my favorite tho." She said pointing to the picture of our first date last night and I smiled.

"Yeah, I really like that one too." I said and she giggled a little.

"Wait..." She said. "Is that Noah Puckerman?" She asked surprised looking to one of the photos.

"Yes." I said chuckling.

"You know him?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah, he's my best friend since we were little." I said and she's surprised. "I actually was at his house and he shoot the ball at yours."

"Ohhh!" She said understanding and I chuckled. "Small world." She said laughing and I laughed too. "He's in Glee with me, he's really cool. Kind of a dork I may add, but really cool at the same time." She said and I laughed.

"Oh definitely a dork." I said and she laughed.

"That one looks amazing." She said and I smiled looking to the picture that she was pointing at.

"Freshman Year, first Nationals championship." I said with a smile. Is a very good picture, my dad took for me. It was me and my friends happy on stage with the confetti falling with the trophy in my hands.

"Of how many?" She asked.

"Hopefully I'll get my third consecutive this year." I said and she laughed.

"You won't." She said chuckling and I laughed.

"We'll see." I said smirking and she smiled.

"What about this one?" She asked.

"Me and Puck at the Lima Springs, the country club." I said. "We were 13 maybe."

"You're a member there?" She asked.

"Yeah, I go there all the time." I said.

"How I never bumped into you?" She wondered.

"You're a member there?" I asked surprised.

"Yes! Since I was a kid!" She said and I laughed.

"That's so weird." I said and she chuckled.

"I used to live in this side of the town and my dads were members of the club but when I was 8 we moved to the other side of the town but kept being members there because we love it." She explained.

"Isn't it weird? We might have walked by each other and never realized it." I said and she laughed.

"Creepy." She said giggling and I laughed. "So Finn, what you got us to watch?"

"First movie: the breakfast club." I said.

"I've heard of it but never watched it." She said.

"It's a classic." I said and she laughed and we went to the couch and I put on the movie. She sits next to me and rest the head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

......

We had watched about four movies now and we laughed a lot! Her laugh is quite adorable if you ask me, I think is the cutest sound in the world.

"See movies are fun!" I said and she laughed.

"Fine, you got me, I really liked those movies." She said and I smiled. "You picked great movies."

"See? I'm an expert." I said and she laughed. "You wanna order food? I'm kinda hungry."

"Yeah, me too." She said chuckling.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked grabbing the phone. "Sushi? Italian? Mexican?"

"Sushi sounds good." She said and I smiled.

"I was kinda hoping you'd pick sushi, I love sushi, I could eat sushi every day until the day I die." I said and she laughed.

"Really? Well, I do love sushi, but Italian food is my favorite. But I'm kind of in a mood for sushi tonight." She said and I chuckled. I ordered the food and we came back to the couch and we put a tv show but we ended up making out. Kissing her is so good, I could do it for hours and hours and not get tired of doing it. We just stopped kissing when I the phone started ringing and our food is here.

While eating the conversation was fun and light and it's not trouble at all for us to find something to talk about. We have so much in common but at the same time, lots of differences but that's what makes it interesting. She's so much fun! After dinner we went back to the couch to keep watching Modern Family but suddenly she grabbed the remote and paused it and look at me and I frowned.

"Finn, I'm having way too much fun with you, if you plan to fool me with some weird big plan because of Nationals or whatever, I swear that I'll kill you." She said and I laughed.

"Hey, that's not something you should worry about. I swear that I have no plans of hurting you in any way." I said. "If I'm lying to you I'll let you kick me down there." I said and she laughed.

"Sorry for asking, I know it's rude of me. But I just hate being fooled and I know we don't know each other for too long but I really like spending time with you and I don't want it to be a lie." She said and I smiled a little and pulled her closer to me and I kissed her lips softly.

"You have nothing to worry about. Look how nervous you make me." I said and grabbed her hand and put on my chest and she giggled. "I can't fake a heartbeat." I said and she laughed.

"It is beating really fast." She said giggling and I smiled to her then we kissed.

This is already the best summer ever.