move in with me?

"So Rach, now that Funny Girl is over, what you plan on doing?" Kurt asked and I sighed as I looked through clothes.

"I don't know, really. Maybe focus on NYADA, there's still one more year." I said. "And how's the search for the perfect understudy going?"

"Gosh, it's exhausting." He said and I laughed. Kurt got the part as Peter Pan! Which is amazing for him! I'm excited to go watch him on his opening night. "But I want to talk to you about that." He said.

"About being your understudy? I don't think that biologically it would be possible, maybe Sam." I said confused and he laughed.

"Not about that!" He said laughing. "About Peter Pan, you know...Finn is my brother and I'd like to invite him for the Opening Night but you're one of my best friends, so...What should I do?"

"Oh." I said surprised remembering that. Shit! I completely forgot about that fact. "Look, he's family, I don't mind going on the second night and I'm sure Jesse would be glad to come with me."

"No! The second night is not important like the Opening Night, I want everyone there on my first night like it was for you. But if you really don't want, I guess I can tell Finn to come another night." He said seeming sad. After all of those years of fighting, him and Finn have a great relationship nowadays and I don't want to cause problems...More problems than I already caused between those two.

"No, Kurt, don't do that. Tell him to come to the Opening Night, I really don't mind. I can be in the same room as him, is not like any of us cheated or something like that, we grew apart, that's all. It's not going to be awkward. I mean, I moved on and I'm sure he has too. If it's really important to you, I'm sure we can be grownups and be in the same room." I said and Kurt smiled.

"I know it's just that you guys were together for almost three years, I know there wasn't cheating and stuff like that but still, it's a long time." He said.

"You and Blaine dated for like a year and you guys are friends and hang out with the group all the time, I'm pretty sure I can stand one night with my ex." I assured him but I know that's a total lie. The idea of being in the same room as Finn makes me sick but it's for Kurt.

"It's different and you know it. Until a few months ago you still cried over him. In the past couple of months I see that you're happy with Jesse, I don't want you to start crying over Finn again. I would totally understand if you don't want to go in the same night as him and as much as I want both of you there, I would understand if you decided to go another night." He said and I small smiled. "So it's up to you." I know he says that but I know he'd be upset if I didn't go on his Opening Night and I know how much the support helps.

"We broke after months of arguing, I felt like I didn't know him. So if back then I felt like that, on your Opening Night, three years later, he'll practically be a stranger to me there." I said to him. Although that's true, it's sad. Sad that Finn and I are complete strangers nowadays when there was a time he was the most important person in my life.

"Thanks Rach, it means a lot to me that you're doing this effort for me." Kurt said and I smiled. "And who knows, right? He may not even have time to come anyway." He said and I chuckled.

"Still busy as fuck, huh?" I said chuckling.

"More than ever, last month he didn't even call or text, but he's working on a new album so it's understandable." Kurt said.

"He never stops does he?" I asked chuckling.

"Never, he threw an entire album away." Kurt said and I frowned confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He had an album ready and perfect, ready to be released and he just decided he didn't want that anymore and it's working on something completely new." Kurt said and I chuckled.