Chapter 31: Aftermath

Magsimula sa umpisa

Zeoticus noticed his seriousness and asked,

"What do you mean?"

"I feel like the way we execute the plan was successful, but something is our of place. I don't know why but just a gut feeling." Azazel said.

"What? You mean like Levi coming back to life?" Zeoticus laughs.

Azazel sighed and continued smoking.

________________________________

(Few moment later)

Rias was sitting as she watched her peerage enjoyed their party. She watched as all the others girls and devil women sat next to issei, who seem to be enjoying his life right now. Rias sighed as she could only watched. Then she thought about Levi, which she felt sad because it was a waste of a potential, something you want to get a hold of as a trump card.

"What are you thinking about?" Akeno asked.

"Well, It's just that Gasper doesn't understand the real truth of world. Life is not easy as he think it is." Rias sighed.

"Relax Rias, he's just a child. I'm sure he will move on and understand you better." Akeno said.

"I hope so." Rias said.

Suddenly, Ravel came over and this woke up rias from her imagination.

"Oh hey Ravel, how are you?" Rias asked.

"Meh I'm fine.......mostly..." Ravel said.

"Hey what's wrong? Is it about your marriage?" Rias asked.

"Or is it that you can't find any hot guys than him?" Akeno giggled.

"I just can't be bothered. I mean i just found that I am going to marry this guy in next 5 months who looks like a douchebag. He brags so much about how big his 'friend' is but my source tell otherwise." Ravel said as she sighed.

"Yeah I feel for you the same. But hey, as long as you are helping the devils, it's always right, yeah?" Rias said.

"Well you can always ditch him." Akeno said.

"Yeah I guess, but still I could of found better one." Ravel said.

"Well, then who would you like to marry if it's not him you want?" Rias asked.

"Well I already thought of one, but meh you already killed him." Ravel sighed once again.

"Killed already? Wait, are you talking about him?" Rias asked.

"Yeah yeah, just say it. I know I have weird obsession but still, he.......just attracts me, I don't know." Ravel said.

"Im sure you referring to the other part." Akeno smiles mischievously.

Rias smirked and held her mouth to avoid her laughs. Ravel noticed this and suddenly got angry.

"I'm so going to tell this go atleast someone before I die." Rias giggles.

Ravel gritted her teeth in annoyance and left them.

"Where's Gasper though? He was supposed to arrive by now."  Rias thought.

But suddenly, the light went out and this stopped the whole celebration. Everyone wondered what was going on. Rias and Ravel looked over back and forth, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Hey, switch the light back on! I'm trying to have a fun over here! I'm fucking Issei Hyoudou, you know!?" Issei screamed out with a hint of being drunk.