Chapter 31: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"How am I going to explain to girls?" Rin held her head.

Mr Smith sighed low and looked at her before he stood up.

"Or better, don't tell them. Say he just took a long vacation." Mr Smith said.

Rin sighed as she could only watched Mr Smith exited the house. Mr Smith got into his car and told Mikasa to drive off. But unknown to them, someone emerged from the shadow and pulled up his phone before calling a certain someone.

"Boss, Smith left the house. It's confirmed. You were right. He helped Levi in many cases and also informed him many classified things. I think right now, he is going to his house. This will be the perfect time boss. Yes."

The man then broke the phone and threw in the dumpster.

________________________________

LOCATION: UNDERWORLD

TIME:- NIGHTIME

3rd pov:

*Pops*

One of the devils in the room jumped on the table and screamed as he pulled up the champagne bottle up in the air and down it in one go. Everyone else cheered as they screamed over to him. But it stopped when someone came into the room and said,

"The mistress is coming over. Please make some place."

As soon as she said that, many people stepped aside and made place for a mistress, who soon came over to the place.

"All hail Princess Rias!"

Almost everyone stood up and cheered. Rias entered in the room along with Issei and Akeno next to her. Her peerage were also back of her. Rias worn a beautiful red dress with a sense of professionalism and pride, and went over to the crown seat. Just as she arrives, one devil from the group started to yell.

"Why are we being silent? She is the one who killed Levi!"

Everyone suddenly cheered with Issei screaming out. Rias smirked as she looked everyone admiring her bravery and actions. Asia looked down and didn't joined because she knew how Levi felt about this whole thing, about how he want to retire and just enjoy his new life with his brother. Kiba down his wine in one go and still has his serious face. Akeno smiles for her best friend, Rias. Koneko just simply held up a flag that said 'Go rias go'. Just as everyone shouted, Rias held her hand up which stopped them.

"Though it is an honor to be here, not as a Gremory Princess, but as a member of a Supreme Court. I would like to take a toast and before celebrating the victory, I want to thank my people for giving me this opportunity! I also want to mention that even though Sona sitri escaped, I will vow to bring her back and make her make for the betrayal! May Devils live longer!"

Rias drank up her wine, followed by everyone except Asia and Koneko who then roared after. Zeoticus and Azazel watched from far and this made Zeoticus smiled. Azazel noticed it and leaned his back on balcony.

"It's weird to see you this way. Normally you bastard don't smile that often." Azazel said.

"So you're telling me that I shouldn't be proud of my daughter having an achievement like that?" Zeoticus said.

"It was my idea but sure you can take the credit." Azazel was annoyed.

"Never expected Levi to come back. Back then, he was just a human who follows order. Right now, he's a rebel. Someone we seriously need to dealt with." Azazel continued.

"Yeah, that bastard made us sweat, not gonna lie. He made our lives living hell." Zeoticus said.

"But for some reason, something feels odd." Azazel said.