Chapter 6

Short again since I was going to add on Friday and I felt bad for that last short.
********************************************

Kellen P.O.V still

I blushed as he picked me up bridal style. As he carried me I hide my face in this shirt.' He is this big!!'.

"Why so shy ?" He chuckled as he got his keys out and opened the door.

".......never been carried, nice" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"That's nice then I'm going to put you down for a bit okay" he chuckled more.

I whined as he put me down and followed him to his room.

"Mind much?" He blush as I went to peek inside.

"but I want to seeeeeee" I whined, not acting myself is normal when I'm home or near it.

He sighed and let me in and then it hit me hard.'wait ... Is he ..gay?' I said as I stepped back .

"Ryan... Are you gay" I blushed.

" I'm .... Bisexual" he said as he looked away.

I shook my head and hugged him from behind." You know... It's okay if your gay." I snuggled him.

"Alright .........Let's get some of my clothes" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

His room it was neat and had posters all over. As he looked for clothes I looked at his desk with work on it." Woah ! Ryan your older that me right ? Can you teach me this ." I asked as I turned and he was crying .

I was surprised "what's the matter?"

"Thank you" that's all he said.