1/2 chapter 14

Kellen P.O.V

I got Ryans parents to convince him to stay home and not move away. As for me, I went to school as usual. Just no Ryan.

I was walking in the halls when I bumped into Sasha. "What happened to big cakes and baby cakes?"!She said as I sighed. I was trying to advoid her. "Bigs cakes was having sex with other men and now baby cakes is depressed." I said to her as she stared in shock. I left before she could say anything.

Running down the hall, I bumped into Elle who turned Around an moved his bangs from his face ." I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to I was jus-" I looked at his face, my mouth opening."B-beautiful"Quickly having a regretful feeling, Elle was known for being a slut.

"Hah it's ok kellen" Elle smiled and patted my back, talking to me for a bit."let's talk at lunch because the bells about to ring"

For the first time since I got to this school I sat at a different table than the misfit table. Sitting next to them shyly, an warming up to his frirnds after a while.

I started figeting , Sasha walking past and whispered." You might want to go the the bathroom baby cakes" she said and went to the cheer table.

I got up and blushed when Elle started laughing." Let me come with you" he smiled and got up.
"
Is she like your mom or you have a small bladder?" He asked.

I wanted to answer yes to both but I told him I had a weak bladder and forget sometimes.
As we got to the bathroom Ellis went to look in the mirror as I used the bathroom.

After going, I went to wash my hands. Before that happened Elle pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. At first I tried to push away but gave up and started to fight for dominance in his mouth.

I won! but Elle's didn't want that and started to slide his hand up my shirt and pinched my nipple.

I gasped and really pushed him away," n-not now Ellis" I said as he backed off but said." Meet me after school" and left.

I sighed and washed my hands, regretting what I had done and going to class . The next class was science so I sat in Ryans seat and curled up. The next two periods Ellis started at me.

Last period I went outside and waited for Ellis, who grabbed my hand and dragged me down the street and turned on the forbidden street where no one lives, and also me and Ryan's secret special spot.

Then that's when I relized what he was planing to do was not just kissing ." Let Go!" I yelled and fought but he kept his grip.

"Help! Help! RYAN" I yelled out I don't know why the Ryan part, he wasn't here, he didn't care.

"Shut up ! No one can hear you. Pretty boy " he smiled am continue pulling me along.

But before he got any further someone came out the bushes and punched him out cold. Grabbing my hand and pulling me away fast. As we stopped for breath I started breathing roughly ."Take your inhaler" he said an started to walk away.

I took my inhaler and it clicked. Only Ryan knows I need that . I ran upto the person and turned him around. And Ryan started at me with silver eyes. I backed away a little because when he's happy his eyes are blue and I didn't know what sliver meant.

Ryan just grabbed my arm and pulled me home." Ryan what-?" I said and he ignored it and kept pulling me.

I felt like my arm was going to fall of as he pulled me in his house and pushed me on the bed." Ryan wai-" he climbed on my lap and grinded his bottom on my crotch." AH Mhhhm Ryan stop!" I yelled at him and looked him in the face. Crying. That what Ryan was doing.

I sighed and pulled his head into my shoulder." Ryan babe I'm sorry.. And I know your sorry so..don't do this to yourself."I said as he sobbed harshly into my shoulder.

After a few minutes we were tangled up and I petted his head."feeling better?" He nodded and I looked at him.

"So tell me what were you doing in that club"

------------------------------------
Part 1
---/-//-/-/----/--/------/-/-/---------
Hah I'm so sorry this is super late ! A family member passed so I had to go where the funeral was .And no wifi, but I found some. I had this done for a while but school.. Meh. This is part one of this chapter! part two will be Later Or tm. Bye bye!