Smugly Superior (Not Edited)

Smugly Superior - Part 7

Eric's mood had taken a turn for the worst after his unfulfilling encounter with Emily and everyone was trying to avoid him and the cloud of undiluted rage that engulfed and surrounded him.

Everyone except Mina that is.

To Eric it was like she was deliberately seeking him out to flaunt her body's natural perfection. But of course she was oblivious to his desires.

His quest to sleep with Mina was the only thing that drove him to say anything to anyone. He wanted to find out as much information as he possibly could about her. He also wanted to protect her from the lust filled eyes that watched her every move.

Both human and vampire alike had requested that she try her luck on the entertaining poles but Eric was adamant that she say a waitress.

He knew people wouldn't be able to keep their hands to themselves if they saw her dancing half naked on a pole and as much as the image pleased him, he wanted her all for himself away from the peeking eyes of his customers.

Eric even went out and bought her a whole new wardrobe because he felt her previous one bought by Pam was too revealing.

Compared to the other waitresses her outfits were extremely conservative but all the bar patrons eyes were still naturally glued to her seductive form. He knew he was confusing her with his possessive attitude but he didn't care.

Saturday came around quickly and Eric knew he'd have to leave her alone for awhile to go to his meeting with Bill and Sookie.

He was sitting in his office when Sookie and Bill finally arrived. Pam knocked lightly and led them in.

Sookie and Bill walked in both with a look of false disinterest to hide their blatant nervousness. Bill arm was slung possessively around Sookie's shoulder and his fingers were gently stroking her tan flesh.

Bill's deep brown hair was slightly tousled and his long sideburns contrasted with his unnaturally pale skin. He was dressed in a fitted black shirt with a leather jacket slung carelessly over his shoulder.

Sookie was dressed in a tight white summer dress and a thick red belt. Her light blonde hair was left down so it flowed onto her shoulders styled only by a red headband. Her red heels were small but bigger enough to add height to her so she was almost as tall as Bill. She really was beautiful.

To stop himself from staring at the unlikely pair he asked, "Would either of you like anything to drink?"

Sookie shook her head as Bill said, "O positive please."

As if she read their minds Mina walked in with a assortment of blood.

"I wasn't sure which bottle you'd prefer so I brought them all." She said with a smile.

Eric repressed a scowl as Bill took a bottle and smiled approvingly at Mina. His eyes roaming her body freely.

"This is my newest waitress, Mina."

Sookie smiled and went to shake her hand but Mina pulled her into a friendly hug.

"It's so nice to finally make your acquaintance. You're all anyone seems to talk about. I've just been dying to meet you."

Eric smiled slightly at Mina's forward nature and couldn't help but notice how adorable she looked.

Sookie on the other hand looked shocked and confused which only caused Mina to laugh.

"She doesn't know? Can I tell her? Please?"

Eric smiled inwardly at how cute she was and nodded.

She was as precious as a innocent child and a seductive as a siren and he was certain she would be the death of him.

*~*~*~*~*

"Which means I'm your Great Aunt."
Mina concluded excitedly.

Sookie stared disbelievingly at Mina. She looked at Bill as if for confirmation and he simply shrugged in apparent disinterest.

"So your saying I'm a fairy?" Sookie asked her voice filled with disbelief.

"Yep. Well your 1/8 fae but you still have fairy blood in you."

"And that you, a girl who looks no older than 20 is my great aunt?" She continued.

Mina nodded her head enthusiastically.

Sookie looked around, her eyes widened in shock. Eric felt a smug smile tug at his lips and the familiar feeling of superiority settle in his gut. The disbelieving expression that seemed to be permanently plastered on to Sookie's face made Eric want to laugh at her inability to comprehend anything Paige said.

She clearly wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

€•€•€•€•€•€•€•€•€•€

Thoughts On Bill?

Sorry It's So Short.

Vote, Comment, Follow.

Enjoy.

Bite Me (Not Edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें