Assassin's Creed OC Bloodline

These are a list of characters all related to each other in different periods of conflict and controversy.

Just a reminder, I will separate them into Assassin, Templar or Rogue

Rogue means they never sided with either one and had to get things like weapons, intel and locations from people on their own.

—————————————————————————

(Modern Age)

Name: Victor Davis

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Faction: Rogue (currently)

Skills: stealth, ninjutsu, sharp shooting, tracking and hot wiring

Weapons: two Glock 18 pistols, two pocket knives and a baseball bat

Background: He was born in the southeastern states in the USA by a private doctor at his family's home. His family had mostly kept their legacy a secret until he stumbled upon some documents he wasn't supposed to see. One day after returning from work, he found his home was burned to the ground and his relatives were all dead. He already had a clue who it was and fled to a small town to avoid capture. He's on the run from Abstergo and the Templars, while also not wanting anything to do with the Assassin's Brotherhood.

—————————————————————————

(German Renaissance and Protestant Reformation)

Name: Nolte Wallen

Gender: Male

Born: October 1, 1497

Death: 1553 (specific date unknown)

Faction: Assassin's Brotherhood

Skills: stealth, tracking, swordsman ship and knows all European languages while hiding his accent

Weapons: hidden blades, sword, bow and throwing knives

Family: Unknown wife and Jordan Westlake (son)

Background: Nolte was born to a pheasant family in Germany during it's Renaissance period.

He was recruited into the Assassin's Brotherhood to make amends after his father was mistaken for a Templar ally.

He mostly stuck with his missions until he met Martin Luther during a job in Wittenberg.

The monk's views on redemption through prayer and faith rather than by money impressed the young Assassin, despite the fact that Pope Leo X was an ally of the Brotherhood.

Nolte helped Luther escape before he would be sentenced to burn as a heretic, leaving him no choice but to flee to England to avoid punishment by the German Brotherhood.

He changed his last name to Westlake and married a maid while also serving as a guard under King Henry VIII, Edward VI and Jane Grey.

The British Brotherhood recruited him during Edward's first year as an informant to know what was happening inside the King's court.

He died trying to help Protestants escape Queen Mary I, being cruelly burned as a heretic.

Feats

1) Killed 20 Templars in Germany and 30 Templars in England

2) Saved Martin Luther from death sentence