Aura (My Main OC)

Name: AuraAge:20Gender: MaleSexuality: StraightPersonality: Calm and quiet, but gets furious when you get on his bad side

Name: Aura
Age:20
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Calm and quiet, but gets furious when you get on his bad side.
Powers: Speed
Agility
Turns into a Lucario

Family: Parents (deceased)

Friends) Sonic: Thinks he's too careless, but still thinks of him as a close friend.

Tails: Helps out some with his tech and has nice talks with each other.

Knuckles: A friend that he likes meditating with and sparing with.

Amy: Likes having some conversations with, but sometimes gets the "over-protective sister" vibe from her for some reason.

Cream and Cheese: Likes hanging around with them to give some company, even if it means he's going to be playing tea with her.

Shadow: He understands him more than most people, because they both lost someone close to them and took it upon themselves to save the world.

Rouge: A friend he helps out with on missions and talks with some. Aura is one of the only people to not even blush around Rouge, aside from Shadow. She has yet to get any reaction from him.

Blaze: Another friend he understands being around due to them both growing up alone. Aura is quick to help if it involves her being in trouble or needing help.

Silver: He came with him some to help with problems in the future. Silver is too nervous to tell him that he died in one point in the future.

The Chaotix: He helped Vector with a case once, but denied any gift from him after they were done. He spars and meditates with Espio some, though he hasn't shown Espio his sensei yet. Charmy is just a friend.

Backstory: He lost his parents when he was barely 3 years old to a man with a hood that killed them. An ancient sensei found him and raised him, and later trained him to use his abilities. Aura later found out he was originally a Lucario in a different reality, but was still able to transform into one and use it's powers. Now he helps Sonic and friends fight for freedom and peace, while also trying to reach out to those who people think are a lost cause.

Powers as a Lucario:

aura sense: he can sense anything with an aura and emotions.

aura sphere: gathers up all his aura to make a giant ball of aura.

Bone Rush: uses his aura to make a bo staff made shaped like a bone.

Quick Speed: increased running speed

aura blast: a power he made by himself that allows him gather all his aura and make a huge beam of it.

Double Team: Makes fake versions of himself to confuse others

Mega Form: Makes him invulnerable to an extent and increases his power and speed, but he only uses against serious threats. And he needs someone with a close and true bond with him to activate it.

Relationship status: Single

Crush: Has a small crush on Rouge and Blaze and had a tiny one on Fiona and Nicole, but he chooses to be friends with them since he thinks they don't feel the same way.

Weaknesses as himself: Average like everyone else

Weaknesses as a Lucario: Fire and breaking his focus

Likes: Meditating and being around friends

Dislikes: Any cruel or mean behavior and injustice

That's all I have to say about this one. See you with my next OC!

Be sure to ask before you do anything with him!

(P.S. I made a quick change to the crush part.)