Hunter (The Amazing Digital Circus OC)

I figured I might as well try this out since "The Amazing Digital Circus" is close to the PC game territory I grew up in.

Name: Hunter

(Hunter is a name that means "to search, to explore", kind of similar to Pomni meaning "to remember")

Age: Unknown ( supposedly 16-20 years old similar to some of the other characters based on his maturity)

Gender: Male

Appearance: a green male frog wearing a tan vest and a light brown fedora. Like many of the characters, his body is more anthropomorphic and human-like, even his hands and feet not being webbed like real frogs and supposedly not having the long tongue of a frog. His height is taller than Ragatha but shorter than Jax due to the rabbit having long ears, even the fedora not doing much.

Personality: On the surface, he appears to be sticking with his theme of being an adventurous character, not afraid to take risky moves and sometimes finds a way to enjoy himself in the midst of the chaos. He's not one to leave his friends behind to their fate unless something prevents him from saving them. Deep down, though, he's terrified of the possibility whatever his old life was outside the realm is probably over and his old body may already gone for good while his loved ones miss him, this game probably now his eternal life.

Friends: Ragatha, Gangle, Zooble, Pomni, Kinger, Kaufmo and Jax (sort of)

Associated: Caine and Bubble

(He doesn't refer to the ones running the place as friends since he's certain they're keeping him and the others here for some unknown reason)

Rival: Jax (Hunter isn't exactly a fan of Jax for whatever reason people don't know. Maybe it's his attitude? Maybe he's getting back at Jax for something? Or maybe just trying to show off?)

Crush: Pomni or Ragatha

Backstory: Unknown. He can't remember who he was prior to entering the game.

(More backstory and detailed relationships with the characters to come later as the series develops)

Extra: I based Hunter off of CJ from Jumpstart 2nd Grade, an educational computer game I played back when I was a little kid. (Which the Amazing Digital Circus seems to be related to in a way)

If anyone wants to rp with me using this, let me know and we'll meet in pm or Discord