"Oop..." she looked at Hendrix and he took his finger, dipped it in the applesauce and tried to stick it in his mouth but spilled some on his shirt

"See! Didnt I say stop!" She told him as she grabbed a paper towel that she had sitting on the arm of the chair and wiped his shirt "did you get your hair appointment ready for your wedding?"

"Yeah. I'm still tryina decide HOW I want it though. The man said just let him know before the week before"

"Alright. Well think on that. And don't forget Kay"

"I won't"

"You sure? Cause you've been forgetting a lot lately."

"I just really have a lot on my mind right now ma"

"I know, but you good. Just calm down and breathe. We hired a wedding planner for a reason. Let her deal with the stress, not you"

I rubbed my face and sat down on the chair with her and Hendrix. Hendrix grabbed the applesauce from ma, the spoon as well and attempted to feed me some applesauce

"Hmmm" he put the practicality empty spoon to my lips

"No thank you. You finish eating it poppa....I just need a vacation at this point ma. A nice little break away from work, people.. everything"

"Use some of your vacation days at work and do that" she suggested while she grabbed the spoon and applesauce from Hendrix

"I would but I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because, they basically need me at that job.. everyday. Plus not to mention I'm a mother"

"And? Mother, job, being a wife... I've been there before and I know you gotta take a break every now and then. I'm not saying that just to say it kay. Life gets overwhelming at times so you gotta have a moment where you can just relax"

Hendrix stood up in the chair again, holding onto my shoulder before hopping on my lap

"Ma" he called my name then started talking and I couldn't understand half of the shit he was saying

I ran my hands through his hair "We gotta get your hair cut"

"Oh y'all finally wanna cut it off?"

"Yeah. His daddy finally convinced me. I'm just not ready to see him looking like a big boy yet"

"Hendrix tell momma you a whole one year old now. You are a big boy"

"Boy!" He smiled making me and ma laughed

"What did y'all do today?"

"We went and ate breakfast at this nice restaurant downtown, then we went shopping. Then we went and ate lunch and came back here, played around for a while, ate again, took a nap and we've been watching tv and eating applesauce every since"

"I wish I would've went with y'all" I frowned then looked at Hendrix "you ready to go baby?"

"Go?"

"Yeah? Go... you ready to go see daddy?"

"Daddy"

"What time did Dimitri get off?"

"He should be getting off now"

"He like his job yet?"

"Not really.. ion know. I guess he cool with it for now but I can tell he don't really like it... Benji just so used to being his own boss and setting his own schedule"

"Well why won't he find something he likes to do and turn it into a business?"

"That's what I suggested but ion know if he's really listening ma"