What?

Alucard's POV
'She... She's my queen. The one I thought....I thought she was killed.'
"My Queen?" I was worried about how she felt about this.
"(Y/N)? Please answer me?" She looked up to me smiling sadly.
"Vlad. Thank you. For everything that you've done for me in the past, the present and hopefully the future. My King." She kissed me softly. I smiled in the kiss. Wrapping my arms around her waist and pulled her to staddle my lap.

(Y/N)'s POV

Kissing Vlad or Dracula softly made him smile in the kiss, pulling me to staddle his lap. I kind of wanted to tease him. So reaching down to his lower stomach. I slipped my hand under his shirt and to the rim of his pants. The next five or so minutes we were just kissing each other softly hoping we didn't have to stop. But then the door opened. I was happy I had Alucard's jacket around me, because if I didn't the person who walked in would have seen me naked. Whoever it was cleared their throat making me and Vlad stop what we were doing.
"Alucard... Sir Integra wishes to speak to you and Miss,    (L/N)... Please hurry too." It was Walter.
"Thanks Walter, you may leave now." Vlad said staring at me with lust clouded eyes.
"I must say Vlad..." I moved closer to his ear. "I do like this form a lot more. You seem more serious and rough" I moaned softly at the end nibbleing his ear slightly. He chuckled.
"So... You like it rough?~" he slid his finger up my abdomen sending chills up my spine. His hand stopped at my neck gently wrapping his hand around it. I moaned again and nodded with my eyes closed. Moving my hand farther down to his crotch.
"Well I should have known you were my queen from the start~. But we will find out how rough you really like it later, baby girl~" he growled suductively.
"But right now we must get ready to talk to my master." He changed from his Vlad form back his Alucard form.
I kissed him one more time and got up.
"Shit." I mumbled.
"What's wrong, Beautiful?" Alucard asked.
"You ripped my damn dress and I don't have another one down here. You ass." I looked at him with furrowed brows. He grinned.
"What?! You wanted it so bad that I didn't even get to take your corset off?! So don't blame me?!" He disappeared in the shadows and only minutes later he came back with a uniform. It looks like the old Hellsing uniform from the 1700. It had a black corset and the dress was red. It kind of reminded me of the female version of Vlads outfit but with no amor.

 It kind of reminded me of the female version of Vlads outfit but with no amor

(This but with a red dress and a black corset)

"There will be more of these in our room." He tossed it to me.
"Why thank you ass." I smirked getting dressed.
"Need help, Beautiful?" He asked after watching me struggle with the corset.
"Yeah I think I need some help" I sighed.