Training

"What a nice suprise. Thank you."

I smiled and picked it up. It was perfect. I wasn't even listening to my master and Walters conversation. Well that was until I herd them talking about me.

"Isn't she the Werewolf. (Y/N) (L/N) the most powerful being in the Werewolf world." I saw my master nod.

"Wow now she is almost as strong as you. Well I guess I should get going. Hope to see you later Miss. (Y/N) and Alucard. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do."  Walter smirked and I blushed.

Time skip

We were working on my shooting now though I didn't really need to. Even my master said that I had unbelievable aim. 

"Wow you can aim a lot better then I could at your age. Wait how old are you?"

"25, sir." I think he liked that answer because he has a very creepy and perverted smile on his face. "What's wrong, Master?" I questioned to see what he was thinking if he felt like telling me at that moment. I thought 'God that smile is so fucking luring and hot. Well the person who owns that damn smile is hot. Stop (Y/N) you can't think that way about your master.' That was when I heard my master's voice in my head. "(Y/N) you can think anything about me. But not without me figuring it out. Maybe your fantisies will come true. Though you just met me. My queen they will come true. You don't need to call me master unless I tell you differently. Keep training then go to Sir. Integra's office she wants to see the both of us."

I did what my master told me to do until I ran out of bullets. I hit every single bulls eye on each target. 

"How did you do that? Are you the Alpha Werewolf of the (L/N) pack that Alucard turned into a vampire?" a group of soldiers asked.

I nodded "Yes I am. Now may you excuse me I need to go to Sir. Integra's office." Whether they liked it or not I left so I wasn't late...