Morning/Evening after([{Bad Dreams and memories}])

Alucard's POV

I woke up before (Y/N). I looked over to see her smiling in her sleep. She looks to much like an innocent angel. I love that. Softly stroking her cheek I grinned and got up, grabbing my jacket and covering her up with it incase Walter decided to come down here or even Seras. I don't want anyone to see my precious angel. She is mine and forever will be mine. I got dressed and sat in my throne awaiting (Y/N)'s awakening.

(Y/N)'s POV
~Dreams~
I was in a dark room like a basement of some sort. It seemed familiar. I was sitting with someone else. Most likely Alucard.
"My Queen~" just like that the scenery changed from a dark room to a bloody battlefield. In the middle of it there was a man who seemed to be ready to be executed. As I moved in closer I saw that the man was the one and only Vladimir.
"VLAD!" I yelled as if I have known him for years.
"(Y/N)?!" He looked up.
"I thought I killed you! You wreched woman!" The other guy started to charge after me. That was the last thing I saw before I woke up.
~End dream~
"Vlad?" I sat up quickly panting. Alucard looked over quickly.
"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" I started to cry.
"Bad dream?" He walked over to me. I nodded in response.
"Tell me what it was about, please?" He asked calmly.
"V-vlad... Y-you... Died" was the only things I could get out of my mouth.
"Was it on a battlefield?" I nodded again.
"W-wait? You were... M-my Queen" His form changed to Vlad.
"No wonder you look so familiar. Your name even rings a bell. My Queen~" he hugs me tearing up.