Branch x rock troll reader

Start from the beginning

Time Skip

You sighed as you sat on the chair, waiting for the other rock trolls to come back. They were taking a long time. "What's taking those buffoons so long?" You asked. "They better not be fooling around." You said. Suddenly the doors opened, and two rock trolls came in. "Finally!" You said. "What took you clowns so long?" You asked. "Sorry, but we had a little difficulty with the mission, ma'am." One of them said. "Difficultly? It's one troll against six. Are all of you that weak?!" You asked. They looked at each other. "Actually, it was three." Said the other. "Huh?" You asked. "Two other trolls were with her, your highness." One said. "And? That's still three against six. They were still outnumbered." You said. The rock trolls looked at each other and you sighed. "Look, it doesn't matter. Do you have Barb?" You asked. The rock trolls looked a little nervous. "Well. Um..." one said. "We couldn't exactly get her. But, we did manage to get someone else who might help us with that." Said a male rock troll. "Are you serious? You couldn't get her? Come on. She's not that tough. 

You guys are so lame! I knew I should have done it myself!" You shouted, scaring the rock trolls. You sighed, and calmed yourself down, then looked at them. "Very well. Who did you get?" You asked. The rock trolls brought in a teal colored troll with black hair. Two rock trolls were holding him by his hands. "Let me go!" He said. You looked at the troll in pure confusion, before cracking up as the troll glared at you. "And who is this supposed to be?" You asked. "A joke?" You asked. "Actually, he's a pop troll, ma'am." You looked at Branch. "Pop? Oh, this is too good." You laughed. "How is this clown supposed to help me?" You asked. "Well, he's a friend of Barb, ma'am." "So?" You asked. "We figured if we took one of her friends, it would lure her to us." He said. You sighed. "Might as well. Since you failed to do the last task." You said. Branch struggled to get out of the two trolls' grasp, but failed. You smirked and walked up to him. "Now you listen here, pop troll. Be good and I promise we won't hurt you." You said. He glared at you. "You don't scare me. Now let me go or you'll be sorry!" Branch said. You backed up playfully and put your hands up. "Whoa, okay. So you're a feisty one, are ya?" You asked. Branch growled. "Look, pop troll. I'm just trying to settle things with Barbara. This whole thing has nothing to do with you. So be a good little pop troll and I won't hurt you." You said. "Lock him up." You said. "Yes ma'am." A rock troll said.

The two rock trolls dragged Branch to a cage and tossed him in. He was then locked in. "You won't get away with this, you nasty rock troll." Branch said. You laughed at his insult. "Oh, pop troll. You don't know how nasty I can get." You said, scaring him a little. "Tell me Y/N, why are you doing this?" Branch asked. Your eyes widened and you snapped in his direction. "How do you know my name?!" You demanded. "Queen Barb. She told me a lot about you." Branch said. "Don't you dare call her a queen!" You snapped. This time you did scare him. "That Barbara is anything but a Queen! She's undependable, self centered, and careless! She doesn't even care about her own trolls!" You said. Branch looked surprised. "That doesn't sound like Barb at all." He said. You glared at him. "And what would you know?!" You snapped. "Well, I haven't been friends with her for long. But she didn't seem like any of those things." Branch said. You huffed. "You just don't know her like I do." You said. "She's actually really worried about you, Y/N." Branch said. "Worried? About me? As if!" You said. "She's been looking everywhere for you!" Branch said. You scoffed. "Y/N, please. Just let me go." Branch said. "Sorry, buddy. But you aren't going anywhere. Not until I get Barb." You said. "What? So you're just gonna keep me in here?" He asked. "Pretty much." You said.

Time Skip

It had been a few hours since the rock trolls had brought in Branch. He was surprisingly quiet for a pop troll. Normally pop trolls would never stop singing, but Branch didn't sing a single note. He didn't say a single word either. Not since your conversation earlier. You began to get a little curious about the pop troll you held hostage. And Branch had gotten more curious about you as well. "Y/N?" Branch asked. You sighed and looked at your prisoner. "What is it, pop troll?" You asked. "First off, my name is Branch. Why do you hate Barb so much?" He asked. "Why? Why? I've already told you why." You said. Branch sighed. "She really doesn't seem that bad. And I wasn't lying when I said she was worried about you." He said. You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "Okay, pop troll. If I give you the real reason will you shut your mouth?" You asked. Branch slowly nodded. You took a deep breath and sighed. "A long time ago, I was actually part of her rock tribe." You said. "But one day, we were attacked by another tribe. Queen Barbara didn't even bother to help her people. Instead she just left and never came back. She abandoned me." You said. Branch looked surprised. "Are you sure that's what really happened?" He asked. You glared at him. "Of course I'm sure! She ran off while the rest of us suffered.