Chapter 14: Atlantis

Depuis le début

"I like this place now." Kai says nodding his head and taking in the view.

"Only because you know you can't drown." I scoff.

"Who isn't afraid of drowning?" Kai asks.

"No one. But at least they don't make a big deal out of it." I reply.

"Ha! You're scared!" Kai points at me and starts laughing.

"No she isn't! Ashe Girl is brave!" Mailman states proudly.

"Who crossed through my portal?!" a powerful voice boomed.

"Us!" Spider Man Black waved his hand around the ocean.

"You?" the voice sounded less powerful now. We all turned towards the direction the voice came from and we all saw Sharkie.

"Me!" Spider Man Black floated happily.

"You." Sharkie sneered at Sensei Wu.

"Yes. Let's not involve your unnecessary thoughts and listen to what the others have to say." Sensei Wu points towards me.

"Why did you bring them here? And who are you?" Sharkie glared at me.

"I'm Ashe Girl." I ignore his glare. It seemed to scare others but not me. "And we need your help." I repeat that line for like what seemed the thousandth time this week.

"If you were looking for my help, why did you bring him?" Sharkie pointed his trident towards Sensei Wu.

"Because we need the Wi-Five!" Mailman exclaimed.

"Why do you sound like a kid? How old are you?" Sharkie asked looking at Mailman weirdly.

"I'm eighteen! I'm an adult, not a kid." Mailman frowned.

"You see what I'm saying?" Sharkie not so subtly whispers to us.

"What are you saying?" Mailman's frown deepens. Everyone shakes their head.

"Mailman knows many things." I say to defend him.

"Yeah!" Mailman agrees.

"But anyways, back to what we came here for..." I explained everything to Sharkie about the situation we were in and why we need his help.

"Fine. I'll just help. But after this war is over, that's it." Sharkie declared.

"For once, I agree with him." Sensei Wu nods his head.

"Glad we're all on the same page." Jango Fett rushes back to the portal.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask him.

"I helped you with everything you paid for. So I'm leaving." he replied. Before I could say anything, he already disappeared into the portal.

"Well, that's how bounty hunters are. They come and go." Iron Man sighed.

"Let's go to war now!" Spider Man Black hurries into the portal.

"He's still excited about everything." Sharkie grumbles as he waved his hand.

~~~~~~~

In the regular ocean...

I was back in my advanced scuba diving suit all of a sudden.

"What just happened?" Kai shrieked.

"We're back in the regular ocean." Sharkie rolled his eyes.

"But how?" Jay wondered.

"I teleported us there. The portal's for others." Sharkie answered.

"Help! Get me back to the boat! I'm drowning!" Kai screamed as he started kicking his legs. We all rolled our eyes. He was freaking out for no reason.

"I'm doing this just so your screeching stops." Sharkie took out a water shield that he somehow had and it made the waves go to our boat faster. Our boat was still floating in the middle of nowhere. Still unsupervised.

"Thank gosh Jango Fett didn't take the boat." Iron Man sighs in relief.

"How did he get back then?" Harumash asks.

"He has his ways." Spider Man Black says vaguely.

"I'm driving the boat this time!" Jay declares as he gets to the steering wheel.

"I'll watch him." Iron Man says following Jay.

"Hey, wait for me!" Spider Man Black runs after them.

When we all changed out of our diving suits, I sat down on the couch in the mini living room and started thinking about everything that was going on.

"How did one little getaway turn into this?" I thought as I looked at all the new people we met and brought here.

"Your Ashe Girl, right?" Lloyd ZX DK Exclusive suddenly asks me.

"Yeah." I nod still thinking.

"And that's Harumash, right?" Lloyd points to Harumash, who was cooking food.

"I didn't know we had food in here!" I rubbed my stomach.

"Yeah." I answer Lloyd's question.

"You both look similar. Are you sisters?" Lloyd asks. Sensei Wu suddenly comes in and it looks like he was about to answer.

"No." I frown shaking my head. "We probably just look similar since we came from the same place." I say thinking of many Ford people that looked similar to each other.

"Hmm." Sensei Wu made a sound that sounded like disapproval.

"What?" I ask him.

"What do you mean 'what'?" Sensei Wu asked back. I just sighed and shook my head.

"Well, you guys look really similar. Just saying." Lloyd says before talking to Jay, who just plopped down next to him.

"Could Harumash and I be sisters?" I thought as we rode the boat the rest of the way to our destination.

~~~~~~~

A/N: Please comment, vote, and share this book.

Have a nice day. :)

-xxrandomscorpioxx