01

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 📓₊˚.༄ 」

SAKURA GETS OFF THE AIRPLANE CAREFULLY, being greeted by the harsh Japanese air.

She has been studying Criminology and Criminal Justice in the university of Oxford for the past 3 years to become a detective, much like her father Soichiro Yagami who is the chief of the Japanese NPA. She aspires to be just like him one day, Just as her younger brother Light does.

Sakura decided to come home after she heard about Kira and how he was supposedly in the Kanto Region where her family resided, this panicked her a little causing her to take time off of work to go home to se them.

As her feet touched the ground a sense of relief hit her body, no more work stress. she couldn't wait to get home to see them. Not much was known about Kira in England, it was only recently news was being slightly broadcasted there.

As Sakura left the airport she hailed a taxi from the to take her to her old home, her legs shook during the entire ride and as she left it and stepped out to be met with her old home which she hadn't seen in person for years.

She grabbed her suit cases and walked up to the front door. As she approached the door she knocked and waited patiently.

The door opened to reveal her older brother who stood there in shock. "Sakura?"

"Sakura?" I hear a confused voice as she peeks at the door. "Sakura! We missed you!" The youngest sibling in the Yagami household excitedly runs up to the door and smothers her older sister in hugs.

"Sakura, honey! You should've told me you were coming back. I would prepared your room." She brushes her off as her mother Sachiko walked over to her giving her a shoulder hug as she couldn't get her arms around her daughter with her hands full. "How are you, dear?"

"It's okay mom, you don't have to do that, and I'm okay. How are you lot doing, Where's dad?" she asks back to her family and they all kind of stutter a bit.

"Well I mean— Dad is working on the Kira case, did he tell you that?" Sakura raises her eyebrows in surprise at her brother.

"You're joking right? Ugh..." She sighs in distress walking into the house past her everyone who were stood in the door frame, she places down her suitcases and her mother instinctively moves them to her room to unpack.

"He's okay— Don't worry, Dad's strong. He'll be able to solve this case, I'm sure of it." Light continues putting her thoughts to rest. Sakura sighs and takes a seat on the couch as Sayu sits next to her hugging her arms around her waist.

"Yeah, You're probably right. I suppose I shouldn't doubt him." She responds placing her hand on Sayu's back wanting her to let go as she stands up and heads towards the stairs.

"Sakura..!" Sayu whines as she throws herself down onto the couch where her older sister was previously sitting.

"Sorry Sayu. I've gonna go unpack." She slowly walks up the stairs and towards her old bedroom, she places her hand on the handle and slowly opens the door.

The entire room was precisely how she left it, none of the posters had even been taken off the walls, no little bits of clutter that she left had been moved, everything was flawlessly the same as she left it.

Sakura turns to look a her mom as she unpacks her suitcase, she rushes over trying to take it out of her hands.

"No, Mom. you really don't have to!"

"Yes I do, Honey. Let me do it please." Her Mom pleaded to her in a serious tone. Her Mom really had a knack of getting her own way when it came to things like this, she always wanted to help others and was always so polite.

Sachiko wanted that for her eldest daughter too, She wanted to raise her to be polite and and to help others. Though Sakura clearly took it a little too literally and decided she wanted to be a cop like her dad. Her Mom would never admit it but she really wanted Sakura to be a housewife and to have a cosy home life with a family of her own.

After a while Sakura finally gave in to her Moms begging and let go of the suitcase in their grasp.

"Okay fine, but at least let me help y—"

"No." Sachiko cuts her off as she zips up the already empty first suitcase and walks towards the other one.

TEST ME

Everything was unpacked and in its rightful place. Sakura could finally relax. She giggles in relief as she collapses down onto the bed being drained from the flight earlier on today. Her eyes slowly flutter shut as she drifts off a little bit.

"Sakura! Can you help me study!" Sakuras door suddenly swings open to reveal Sayu being held back by her older brother.

"Sayu! I told you she was asleep, quit being a pain." I slowly sit up for my disturbed slumber and walk over to my desk where Sayu has already gotten settled down at.

"No, it's fine. I can help, what are you trying to do?"

"Math." Sayu rolls her eyes as does Sakura. She wasn't particularly bad at maths but she didn't exactly like doing it.

"You do realise Light is way better at teaching Math than me, right?" Sakura pleads with her trying to get out of it and persuade her to change her mind.

"Yeah I know, but I wanna learn from you!" She frowns and looks up at me with her big brown eyes, She pats her on the head.

"Okay fine!" She gave in and sat down next to her.

The next hour consisted of lots of knowledge and skill being driven into Sakura's younger sisters head. As much as Sayu hated it, it made her understand the work a lot more. Although Light was a much better teacher than she was.

After a long day the Yagami family decided they all wanted to get some rest. Sakura started to worry about her Dad not being home yet but the rest of the family calmed her by telling her how it was like this most nights.

"Goodnight, I love you..."