↬ 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟐𝟓.𝟑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

Start from the beginning

Maybe it was just the leftover heartbreak and grief from you, that still hadn't have gone away quite yet, which had caused this weakness upon him. He truly did feel terrible, and no amount of cleaning his room would fix that, but it kept his mind occupied for a little while, and for that, he was grateful. 

Vacuuming, wiping the surface of the nightstand beside his bed clean from any stains, making his bed and throwing the dirty laundry into the laundry basket in the corner of his room, all Clay really needed to do next was to fix himself. 

It was painfully obvious, as he looked inside the mirror in his bathroom, that he looked like a hot mess; his blonde locks were strutting out into every direction, tousled and untamed, and also a slightly bit greasy, however, that was to expected after not showering for as long as he had now. His green eyes, they looked mattered, and a certain hopelessness lingered inside of them that the tall, blonde male would rather outlook than face. 

He wasn't hopeless, he was actually quite naive and trusting and all about everything being possible. Looking at his past videos, like the hunters vs speedrunner videos, he knew that, because he had kept his hopes up high of winning, and had many times succeeded. Looking at his youtube career, that he back in his teenage years never thought would become something bigger than a few thousands of people watching him play video games, had now turned into millions upon millions of fans. 

If Clay could give his past self any piece of advice, it would be to keep his head high and never give up hope. 

After a long awaited shower, and a long session of brushing his teeth, which felt completely like heaven, Clay started everything for his stream, and finally, turned on his computer for the first time in weeks. 

He had to get used to sitting back in the chair, with his movements feeling a little rusty; normally, he knew how to move his hands naturally, but it felt as if he had to use more than a couple of minutes to get the rhythm and natural movements back into his hands, before he opened discord and called George. 

The stream was fun, it really was, as much as Clay wanted to admit it. Patches had jumped up on his keyboard sometime during half of it, and had chaotically pressed every key there was to press, with Clay chaotically wheezing as he tried shooing his cat away, which resulted in the small, furry creature to simply jump into her owner's lap, where she swiftly fell asleep. 

He knew chat would have questions about his disappearance, and even if his assumptions were right, and that his whole chat and donations were the fans asking what had happened, the blonde male chose to ignore them and focus back on the game, and George. 

However, there had been sweet donations like there used to, although these ones a slightly different genre than the usual "I really like your content", or something in that matter, and instead had the words of encouragement read out loud from the donation bot. 

"We hope you're all doing okay, Dream." 

"Get well soon, I hope you're alright!" 

"Whatever happened, we're here for you, even if some people in this fandom are fucking crazy." 

"I hope you're okay, Dweamy-poo! Sending you love!!" 

Some fans took everything a step too far, but some, they kept it respectful. And he really loved the respectful ones. 

George had been super helpful to get his mind off of you and Nick, as he had been for the last two weeks as well. Trying harder to make Clay smile and laugh, cracking jokes constantly, yeah, he even tried talking in an american accent, which had sent Clay into a fit of laughter, shortly followed by George's.