Chapter Fifteen

Grey came back home after leaving the kids at Abby's place. He had a satisfied smile on his face as he opened the door but that smile faded when he caught a scent of someone else in the room followed by sounds in the bedroom. Normally he would be as mad as hell but he decided to over look the whole thing and not let this ruined his mood so he walked to his study and began to work on marking the homework submitted by his students. The study was next to the bedroom it did not help that he could hear basically everything that was going on but he was not bothered by it and surprised himself by marking all the homework, going over his lesson plan and finishing a crime thriller while sipping a glass of wine and smiling to himself. 

"You know I would have preferred good old Sherlock Holmes but this is alright for me." He said speaking to no one in particular. "Speaking of which, I wonder if it is time already."

Then he walked over to the kitchen and began to look for corn kernels to make popcorn a habit he had formed a long time ago and luckily for him, there was a bag in the cupboard and it had not expired yet.

"Jackpot." he said as he grabbed it, put in a bowl and began to microwave it. Then he heard some movement as Sandra and her lover came down the stairs laughing and talking. He shrugged and watched the timer on the microwave until the 'ding' was heard which attracted the couple who stopped midway in their conversation.

"Hello is anyone there?" Sandra called out.

"Yeah," he replied as he brought the popcorn out and ate some of it making his chewing loud on audible. 

Sandra walked in wearing her bra and panties while using a robe to cover herself. She was shocked to see Grey leaning nonchalantly on the counter eating popcorn.

"Grey what are you doing here?" she asked trying to cover herself.

"Uh, this is my house." he replied popping another popped corn kernel in his mouth. "I can come in any time I want."

"Okay," she said looking for another question to ask him. "When did you get in?"

"Mmm, one hour ago?" He responded. "Maybe two or three? Depends on how long you and your lover were making love."

As on cue, a blond haired man came in buttoning up his shirt saying, "Honey, I can't seem to see me tie..." and stopped midway when he saw Grey and one look could tell him that he was her husband which meant that he was screwed.

However, Grey seemed not to care about that. "Good evening and if you are looking for you tie, it is lying on the couch for I have already seen it."

"Uh, thank you?" he said walking straight to the living room. An awkward silence was followed until a slam on the front door broke it.

"Well that was quick." he said picking up the bowl and walking straight to the living room ignoring the surprised look on Sandra's face. He plumped down on the couch, turned on the television and began to search for his favorite channel which held his favorite show. Unfortunately he missed it but he settled for Grey's Anatomy instead.

"Gosh I missed a whole season?" he asked himself as he saw that it was the third season at the fourteenth episode. "I wonder if they finally got together."

Meanwhile, Sandra was still trying to pick her bottom jaw up. Normally, Grey would be furious he saw she brought a lover over but this time, he was not at all angry. She walked over to him and sat next to him but the minute she did, he moves away from her.

'Okay, he is a bit angry,' she thought as she moved away. They watched the movie until she announced that she was going to go to bed.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked standing up.