Bloopers (Descendants 1)

They were rehearsing the "Be Our Guest" but Zach wasn't ready. They all looked at him. "What? Sorry. Delete that tape." He said.

"Reset!" Kenny yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bailee and Sarah were doing the scene when Elena bumps into Audrey, and Sarah started dancing for no reason. Bailee started laughing, and so did Sarah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is a momentous occasion." Mitchell said as he and Sarah shake the Vks hands. When Sarah shakes Bailee hand, they were supposed to stare at each other like their were in love.

Bailee though, couldn't help but laugh and that made everyone laugh too.

"That's Bailee's fault." Sarah said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last scene was Audrey and Elena's kiss, but Bailee wasn't ready. Which made Sarah laugh, "She wasn't ready for that! I'm sorry Bailee."

"It's okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Elena asking the mirror who the biggest jerk in the land was and it showed Chad. But Jedidiah pushed Bailee's hand away to hard making her dropped the mirror. "You made me drop my mirror and my hand hurts." Bailee said, while laughing. "Sorry." Jedidiah apologized before they hugged it out. The cast and crew were laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bailee and Sarah were dancing in front of the camera all silly like before bursting out laughing.