Maleficent Is Back!

"I'm back!" Maleficent says with a laugh.

"Go away mother." Mal says as she faces her mother.

"She's funny. Oh! I'm so.. you're very funny." Maleficent says with a laugh. "Here. Wand me. Chop chop."

"No!" Ben yells as Mal pretends to give the wand to Maleficent before throwing it to Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbidi bobbidi..." Fairy Godmother starts.

"Boo." Maleficent says as she freezes everyone but the villain kids. "Psych." Maleficent walks over to Beast. "Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be me." Maleficent goes to Fairy Godmother and grabs the wand. "Oh. Oh no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin?" Maleficent stands between Fairy Godmother's arm. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Maleficent uses the wand to take Ben's ring from Mal. "Perfect fit!" Maleficent looks at Audrey. "Ooh. Look what we have here." She says as she touches Audrey's face. "Sleeping Beauty's daughter isn't she? Well let's see, it would be a shame if something happen to her like her mother." Maleficent says with a smirk. She then waves the wand and Audrey falls unconscious into a deep sleep. Maleficent laughs.

"Audrey!" Elena screams out. Evie holds her back.

"Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... falling in love is weak.... and ridiculous." Maleficent messes with Ben's crown. "It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want!" Mal says she defends herself. "Mom have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you.

"Oh, obviously. Ive had years and years and years and... Years, of practice being evil. You'll get there." Maleficent says.

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal explains.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent says.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal says and the wand goes in her hand. "Ha! It worked!"

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent says as she paces back and forth.

"Hold on, Mal." Elena says getting her attention.

"Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos says.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent says trying to scare Carlos. Dude runs forward and jumps on Maleficent. "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" Jay runs forward as Maleficent drops Dude and he tries to take her staff. "Gaston should be jealous." She then flicks Jay in the head making him fly backwards. "Enough! You all will regret this!" Maleficent disappears into green smoke and comes out as a dragon. She blows fire at Jay making him dodge and run around a column before she appears on the other side and does the same.

"Come on. Run, Jay, run! Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" Mal calls as he runs away from her mother.

"Evie, our mirrors!" Elena calls out as they all run.

"Magic mirror, shine a bright light." Evie and Elena order as they stop. Their mirrors shine a bright light before they shine them into Maleficent's eyes making her stop chasing them.

"Behind me!" Mal says as she stands in front of them. "Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother." Maleficent and Mal start using their green eyes against each other. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" Maleficent disappears into green smoke and comes out as a tiny lizard. Fairy Godmother becomes unfrozen.

"What just happened?" Elena asks as she looks around.

"I have no idea." Mal answers.

"Did you do it?" Carlos asks.

"I don't know." Mal answers.

"No, no, no, no. Your mother did." Fairy Godmother says as she reaches them. "She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty."

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asks.

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother answers.

"I believe this belongs to you." Mal says as she hands Fairy Godmother the wand.

"And I believe this...Belongs to you." Fairy Godmother says as she hands Ben's ring to Mal. "You all have earned yourselves an 'A' in goodness class." They all laugh.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Fairy Godmother says as she unfreezes everyone.

"Rawrrrr!" Ben says as he runs forward.

"Okay, okay!" Mal says as she puts a hand on his chest stopping him. "We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Ben looks around before he picks her up and spins her around.

"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Ben says making Mal laugh.

"Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay?" Mal says before hugging Ben and turning his crown to the side.

"AUDREY!!!" Someone yelled.

Everyone ran over to the unconscious girl. "Ben, she's under a sleeping curse, she needs her true love's first kiss." Fairy Godmother says.

"Which only means one thing." Ben mutters as everyone looks at Elena, as her eyes widened. "Elena you have to kiss her."

"Why do I have to do it?" Elena asks confused.

"You're Audrey's true love, you even said so. And Audrey...she mentioned that she loved you." Ben answers her.

"I don't know about this. What if it doesn't work?" Elena says.

"Elena you can do this. Save her. Save your true love." Mal says to Elena.

Elena nods and she kneels beside Ben, she leans down closer to Audrey, sitting on her knees.

Elena moves a strand of Audrey's hair and gets closer to her face. Elena leans down and kisses Audrey and the room gets brighter from the sun. Everyone covers their eyes from the light.

Audrey opens her eyes slowly and she looks at Elena. "You saved me. Thank you." Elena giggles as a tear rolls down her face.

Elena grabs her hand and brings Audrey up off the ground. Everyone gives Audrey hugs and Elena is the last one. Mal then looks at Audrey and bows to her, Audrey bows back. Mal giggles.

Elena looks over to see a man putting a glass cover over Maleficent the lizard. "Hey! Careful! That's my mom!" Mal says.