Training

You wake up still cuddling zero. It really felt save in his arms you loved it so much but you didn't just want to be bestfriends with him you wanted to be more than that. He wakes up "morning _____" he smiled. "Morning zero" just by the way he looks at you, you can tell he feels the same about you that you do about him. "How did you sleep?"

"Ehh not good i had a bad dream"

"What was it about?"

"Well it was about that a pureblood vampire came out of nowhere and turned me into a vampire and my bestfriend hated for what ive became and we became distant and never spoke when all i wanted to do was talk"

"Who was the bestfriend?"

"Shizunai she had classes with me and she couldn't stand vampires since vampires killed her parents 4 years ago. Btw how did you turn into a vampire?"

"..."

"Come on zero if you talk about it you could feel better"

"It was 4 years ago a pureblood killed my mother and my father. My brother went missing so i assumed he was dead but he was actually following that vampire. She bit me and the crest on my neck appeared. I used to be joyful and used to smile a lot but after that day 4 years ago i stopped. But before i met you i was like always pissed off and mean now i feel like i can smile again"

"Aww zero"

"Do you want some training to be a vampire hunter?"

"Yes" you get up and get dressed and he gets dressed and you guys go into the ally. He handed you a gun called bloody rose. "This is a gun used against vampires its very powerful and its harmful to all vampires."

You now see a level e start to approach you guys. "Now aim and fire" you aimed and you hit the level e in the heart and it disappeared. "That was easy" then another level e comes from above and its just a boy. "____!" You have really fast reflexes and shoot the child instantly. "You definitely has what it takes to be a vampire hunter."

"Thanks" you say smiling and you see he smiles back. "Can i show you something?" You nod your head then Zero grabs your hand and leads to to somewhere. "Close your eyes" you did what he said and he said "you can open your eyes."

You open your eyes and you see a meadow a beautiful one it has trees and shade and the grass is so green and so nice. It also has targets around the trees and stuff. "Wow zero this is beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" you now blush red all over. He smirks as he sees you blush "this will be the training grounds and we can train together"

"Yay"

"Now lets work on shooting" you point your gun at the target. Zero stands next to you and moves your hips to a certain way you look at him and blush and he blushes a little looking at you. Now you catch him stare at your neck and his eyes change into a blood lust color. "Zero?" He puts his hands on your shoulder and his face leans closer to your neck. You start to blush a dark red then zero licks your neck making you shiver all over your body. You didn't question anything at all you knew that was hungry and you weren't going to stop him. Then he bit into your neck, it didn't feel great but it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be. You can hear him gulping down on your blood. He took his fangs out and looked at you. You touched your neck and its bleeding a lot. Zeros eyes go back to normal and he just gasps. "____ im so sorry!" He puts his hands in his face, hes knees go to the ground and its dawning on him about what he did. You lowered yourself down to his level

"Zero its okay" you put your hand on his face and pull his hands away from him. "I don't care if you take my blood or not zero if you need it ill give it to you"

"But i never wanted to do it i didnt want to hurt you"

"Zero its okay." You pull him into a hug. "Lets go back to my house" you grab his hand and your about to get up. "_____"

"Yes" you turn and zero's rough lips crashed onto yours, you were shocked but you instantly kissed back. His warm hands lay oh so gently on your face. You feel like your melting into the kiss and you start blushing a red tint. He pulls away and you stare into each others eyes. Zero turns his head and blushes. You then kiss him making his back hit the grass. When you both pull away you gaze into each others eyes. "_____ i-i like....no... i love...you"

"I love you too" You both got up and starting walking to your house. He grabs your hand and you blush. Its around night time and you guys get back to your house.  You both cuddle with each other and snuggle feeling so secure in his arms. "Night zero" you say before kissing him.

"Night ____" he said before kissing you then both of you fell asleep.