Epilouge...Za End!

"Mommy!" Says a little girl running through the house. "Yes Haruka" you answer back turning to face your 4 year old vampire daughter. "When is daddy coming home??" Haruka said with sadness that her dad is a little late coming home. "He will be back hes running a little late. Let me guess your thirsty" looking at your daughter with an eyebrow raised. "Yes...my throat feels so dry" she said looking down at the floor looking like shes about to cry. "Just wait a little longer he will come bring us something to drink" you comforted your daughter hugging her and patting her head.

You hear the door unlock and you turn around and see your beloved zero. "Im home" he sighed. He just came back from hunting vampires and he brings home the body of the vampire he kills so we can drink. "Daddy!!" Haruka comes running up to Zero hugging him and he returns the hug back. You walk up to zero and give him a kiss. "Welcome home, Haruka is thirsty"

"Is there ever a time you dont crave blood?" He says rubbing harukas hair and giving a little chuckle. "Im a growing girl i need something everyday" she retorts back, you and zero laugh about what she said. "Well here you go." Zero points to the body and we all go outside to get a drink of blood then we get back inside. "Like i said before your blood tastes better" zero said gazing into your eyes cupping your face. "U-um Haruka can you go to your room me and daddy got to do some...um-"

"Some mother father things" zero finished your sentence for you. "Y-yeah and if you hear yelling or screaming just ignore it" i said blushing pink a bit. "Oh okay ill go watch some stuff on youtube then" haruka skipped to her room and you and zero keep gazing into each others eyes. You got on your tip toes and whispered in zeros ear. "Lets go to the bedroom" you smirked and zero got turned on feeling your breath on his ear. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom. When you both were in the bed room he pinned you against the wall and bit you.

When he stopped you pinned him to the wall and bit him. After you guys got a taste of each others blood zero threw you onto the bed.

Blackout

Next day you wake up the same as zero and you both are in each others embrace cuddling. "____ i love you and i always will." He stared right into your (e/c) orbs putting and hand on your face.

"I love you too zero forever" you now place your hand on zeros warm face. "Forever" he said and you both kiss each other. In the middle of your kiss haruka goes bardging into your room. "Mommy! daddy! I wonder what did yall do yesterday??!" She says curious and now you and zeros face gets red.

"Umm...mother and father things...sometimes we need time to ourselfs." Zero said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "Ohh okay! But you do guys have clothes on?"

"Umm yes..." we both lied. "Okey dokay!" She went skipping out the room. You and zero sigh in relief, you guys really dont want her to know what you guys do some nights. "So should we get our clothes on and play with haruka?" you asked. "Hmm not yet" zero said getting on top of you and putting the covers over you both.

So over the years you guys all loved each other dearly. Haruka eventually at age 13 found out what yall been doing. She was disgusted but took it pretty well. At age 14 she started hunting and at age 16 started attending cross academy. We supported her with everything she did. Centuries passed and we still remained a loving family. You will love zero and your daughter forever and zero will love you and haruka forever.

Za end!!! Haha im awesome!!

Anyone want to give me suggestions on my next book please do. Ill do any requests.